Pete Wentz Took Ashlee Simpson's Hand During Lunch Outing
Although they were bitter at each other at first, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson were civil during an outing with their son over the weekend. The married but estranged couple was spotted hand in hand after having a casual lunch at Carney's in Studio City, California.
According to People's source, Wentz and Simpson were "smiling and having a sweet time with their son. They definitely looked like a happy family - very chatty and smiling a lot. [They were] very attentive to their son."
A day before that, the small family went to a farmer's market in L.A. where they grabbed some food, strolled around and rode the train.
Wentz and Simpson announced their separation in February, saying "We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'