Pete Wentz Took Ashlee Simpson's Hand During Lunch Outing
Although they were bitter at each other at first, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson were civil during an outing with their son over the weekend. The married but estranged couple was spotted hand in hand after having a casual lunch at Carney's in Studio City, California.
According to People's source, Wentz and Simpson were "smiling and having a sweet time with their son. They definitely looked like a happy family - very chatty and smiling a lot. [They were] very attentive to their son."
A day before that, the small family went to a farmer's market in L.A. where they grabbed some food, strolled around and rode the train.
Wentz and Simpson announced their separation in February, saying "We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'