Pete Wentz Took Ashlee Simpson's Hand During Lunch Outing
Although they were bitter at each other at first, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson were civil during an outing with their son over the weekend. The married but estranged couple was spotted hand in hand after having a casual lunch at Carney's in Studio City, California.
According to People's source, Wentz and Simpson were "smiling and having a sweet time with their son. They definitely looked like a happy family - very chatty and smiling a lot. [They were] very attentive to their son."
A day before that, the small family went to a farmer's market in L.A. where they grabbed some food, strolled around and rode the train.
Wentz and Simpson announced their separation in February, saying "We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!