Pete Wentz Took Ashlee Simpson's Hand During Lunch Outing
Although they were bitter at each other at first, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson were civil during an outing with their son over the weekend. The married but estranged couple was spotted hand in hand after having a casual lunch at Carney's in Studio City, California.
According to People's source, Wentz and Simpson were "smiling and having a sweet time with their son. They definitely looked like a happy family - very chatty and smiling a lot. [They were] very attentive to their son."
A day before that, the small family went to a farmer's market in L.A. where they grabbed some food, strolled around and rode the train.
Wentz and Simpson announced their separation in February, saying "We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'The Simpsons' Skewers Donald Trump's Awful First 100 Days in Office
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return