Pete Wentz Took Ashlee Simpson's Hand During Lunch Outing
Although they were bitter at each other at first, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson were civil during an outing with their son over the weekend. The married but estranged couple was spotted hand in hand after having a casual lunch at Carney's in Studio City, California.
According to People's source, Wentz and Simpson were "smiling and having a sweet time with their son. They definitely looked like a happy family - very chatty and smiling a lot. [They were] very attentive to their son."
A day before that, the small family went to a farmer's market in L.A. where they grabbed some food, strolled around and rode the train.
Wentz and Simpson announced their separation in February, saying "We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off