Pics: Katie Holmes and Daughter Hit Malibu Beach in Heels
Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise have taken a stroll down the beach in style. When attending a Memorial Day beach party in Malibu, California on Monday, May 30, the mother-daughter duo were snapped sinking their heels into the sand as they romped along the Pacific coastline for some seaside fun together.
During the occasion, 32-year-old Katie looked chic in a pair of denim shorts, a white v-neck tee and a black linen blazer. She completed her look with a straw fedora hat and a pair of charcoal kitten-heels. Her 5-year-old daughter was wearing a pink floral skirt, a white long-sleeved top and a pair of gold strappy platforms.
While the two were having a ball on the beach, Katie's husband and Suri's father Tom Cruise stayed indoors. The "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor was also seen wearing a fedora hat for the beach party. Joining him was Connor, his 16-year-old adopted son with former wife Nicole Kidman.
Katie and Tom weren't the only celebrity bringing their family for some seaside fun during the federal holiday. Also spotted hitting the beach were Gwen Stefani and her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale. The couple soaked up the sun with their two young sons, 5-year-old Kingston and 2-year-old Zuma.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant