Pics: Katie Holmes and Daughter Hit Malibu Beach in Heels
Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise have taken a stroll down the beach in style. When attending a Memorial Day beach party in Malibu, California on Monday, May 30, the mother-daughter duo were snapped sinking their heels into the sand as they romped along the Pacific coastline for some seaside fun together.
During the occasion, 32-year-old Katie looked chic in a pair of denim shorts, a white v-neck tee and a black linen blazer. She completed her look with a straw fedora hat and a pair of charcoal kitten-heels. Her 5-year-old daughter was wearing a pink floral skirt, a white long-sleeved top and a pair of gold strappy platforms.
While the two were having a ball on the beach, Katie's husband and Suri's father Tom Cruise stayed indoors. The "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor was also seen wearing a fedora hat for the beach party. Joining him was Connor, his 16-year-old adopted son with former wife Nicole Kidman.
Katie and Tom weren't the only celebrity bringing their family for some seaside fun during the federal holiday. Also spotted hitting the beach were Gwen Stefani and her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale. The couple soaked up the sun with their two young sons, 5-year-old Kingston and 2-year-old Zuma.
More Katie Holmes News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper