Pics: Katie Holmes and Daughter Hit Malibu Beach in Heels
Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise have taken a stroll down the beach in style. When attending a Memorial Day beach party in Malibu, California on Monday, May 30, the mother-daughter duo were snapped sinking their heels into the sand as they romped along the Pacific coastline for some seaside fun together.
During the occasion, 32-year-old Katie looked chic in a pair of denim shorts, a white v-neck tee and a black linen blazer. She completed her look with a straw fedora hat and a pair of charcoal kitten-heels. Her 5-year-old daughter was wearing a pink floral skirt, a white long-sleeved top and a pair of gold strappy platforms.
While the two were having a ball on the beach, Katie's husband and Suri's father Tom Cruise stayed indoors. The "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor was also seen wearing a fedora hat for the beach party. Joining him was Connor, his 16-year-old adopted son with former wife Nicole Kidman.
Katie and Tom weren't the only celebrity bringing their family for some seaside fun during the federal holiday. Also spotted hitting the beach were Gwen Stefani and her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale. The couple soaked up the sun with their two young sons, 5-year-old Kingston and 2-year-old Zuma.
More Katie Holmes News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl