Video: Scotty McCreery Sings 'I Love You This Big' at Disney World
Scotty McCreery visited Disney World on Memorial Day. Continuing the annual tradition of "American Idol" champs, the newly-crowned winner of the singing competition took the stage at the theme park's "The American Idol Experience". He treated audience with his debut single "I Love You This Big".
"[It] can be interpreted in so many different ways," he told the crowd about the song before singing it in front of the screaming audience. "You can think of it like a man talk to his woman singing 'I love you honey' or a little kid talk to their parents singing 'I Love you this big mommy'."
Before going to the stage, Scotty rode alongside Mickey Mouse down the streets of Disney's popular movie-themed park. The Monday appearance at the Disney World was part of his promotional effort for his newly-released single and upcoming studio project.
"I Love You This Big" debuted at number 32 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and climbed to No. 5 on iTunes song list. It's reportedly the highest for a new artist on the Country charts in the SoundScan era. The previous records on the Billboard chart had been 42 and 41.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March