Video: Scotty McCreery Sings 'I Love You This Big' at Disney World
Scotty McCreery visited Disney World on Memorial Day. Continuing the annual tradition of "American Idol" champs, the newly-crowned winner of the singing competition took the stage at the theme park's "The American Idol Experience". He treated audience with his debut single "I Love You This Big".
"[It] can be interpreted in so many different ways," he told the crowd about the song before singing it in front of the screaming audience. "You can think of it like a man talk to his woman singing 'I love you honey' or a little kid talk to their parents singing 'I Love you this big mommy'."
Before going to the stage, Scotty rode alongside Mickey Mouse down the streets of Disney's popular movie-themed park. The Monday appearance at the Disney World was part of his promotional effort for his newly-released single and upcoming studio project.
"I Love You This Big" debuted at number 32 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and climbed to No. 5 on iTunes song list. It's reportedly the highest for a new artist on the Country charts in the SoundScan era. The previous records on the Billboard chart had been 42 and 41.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director