Video: Scotty McCreery Sings 'I Love You This Big' at Disney World
Scotty McCreery visited Disney World on Memorial Day. Continuing the annual tradition of "American Idol" champs, the newly-crowned winner of the singing competition took the stage at the theme park's "The American Idol Experience". He treated audience with his debut single "I Love You This Big".
"[It] can be interpreted in so many different ways," he told the crowd about the song before singing it in front of the screaming audience. "You can think of it like a man talk to his woman singing 'I love you honey' or a little kid talk to their parents singing 'I Love you this big mommy'."
Before going to the stage, Scotty rode alongside Mickey Mouse down the streets of Disney's popular movie-themed park. The Monday appearance at the Disney World was part of his promotional effort for his newly-released single and upcoming studio project.
"I Love You This Big" debuted at number 32 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and climbed to No. 5 on iTunes song list. It's reportedly the highest for a new artist on the Country charts in the SoundScan era. The previous records on the Billboard chart had been 42 and 41.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M