Video: Scotty McCreery Sings 'I Love You This Big' at Disney World
Scotty McCreery visited Disney World on Memorial Day. Continuing the annual tradition of "American Idol" champs, the newly-crowned winner of the singing competition took the stage at the theme park's "The American Idol Experience". He treated audience with his debut single "I Love You This Big".
"[It] can be interpreted in so many different ways," he told the crowd about the song before singing it in front of the screaming audience. "You can think of it like a man talk to his woman singing 'I love you honey' or a little kid talk to their parents singing 'I Love you this big mommy'."
Before going to the stage, Scotty rode alongside Mickey Mouse down the streets of Disney's popular movie-themed park. The Monday appearance at the Disney World was part of his promotional effort for his newly-released single and upcoming studio project.
"I Love You This Big" debuted at number 32 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and climbed to No. 5 on iTunes song list. It's reportedly the highest for a new artist on the Country charts in the SoundScan era. The previous records on the Billboard chart had been 42 and 41.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'