Video: Scotty McCreery Sings 'I Love You This Big' at Disney World
Scotty McCreery visited Disney World on Memorial Day. Continuing the annual tradition of "American Idol" champs, the newly-crowned winner of the singing competition took the stage at the theme park's "The American Idol Experience". He treated audience with his debut single "I Love You This Big".
"[It] can be interpreted in so many different ways," he told the crowd about the song before singing it in front of the screaming audience. "You can think of it like a man talk to his woman singing 'I love you honey' or a little kid talk to their parents singing 'I Love you this big mommy'."
Before going to the stage, Scotty rode alongside Mickey Mouse down the streets of Disney's popular movie-themed park. The Monday appearance at the Disney World was part of his promotional effort for his newly-released single and upcoming studio project.
"I Love You This Big" debuted at number 32 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and climbed to No. 5 on iTunes song list. It's reportedly the highest for a new artist on the Country charts in the SoundScan era. The previous records on the Billboard chart had been 42 and 41.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation