Arnold Schwarzenegger Enjoys Memorial Day Weekend With Bike Ride
Putting his love child scandal aside, Arnold Schwarzenegger is enjoying the Memorial Day weekend by tearing up the road. On Monday morning, May 30, the former California governor was seen riding his Indian motorcycle in Malibu, California without the company of friends or bodyguard. He was wearing a black helmet and leather jacket for the cruise.
The 63-year-old spent Memorial Day weekend separately from estranged wife, Maria Shriver. On the same day he was taking a ride on his motorcycle, 55-year-old Maria went for some shopping with their 13-year-old son Christopher without putting on her wedding ring. She was snapped smiling and sipping Starbucks during the outing.
People Magazine reported that before flying back to L.A. by the end of the weekend, Arnold was spending time at his Sun Valley, Idaho, home. His family, in the meantime, were staying at their Malibu house. On Saturday, May 28, his oldest son Patrick tweeted, "Nothing could be better than going to hit up the Malibu house." On Sunday night, they reportedly dined out without him.
Earlier, Maria took to her Twitter account to reach out to those who'd lost loved ones in military service. "This weekend, I'm thinking of all who gave their life, and all the families who lost a loved one, in service to this great country," she wrote. "You have our deepest gratitude and respect. God bless."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement