Arnold Schwarzenegger Enjoys Memorial Day Weekend With Bike Ride
Putting his love child scandal aside, Arnold Schwarzenegger is enjoying the Memorial Day weekend by tearing up the road. On Monday morning, May 30, the former California governor was seen riding his Indian motorcycle in Malibu, California without the company of friends or bodyguard. He was wearing a black helmet and leather jacket for the cruise.
The 63-year-old spent Memorial Day weekend separately from estranged wife, Maria Shriver. On the same day he was taking a ride on his motorcycle, 55-year-old Maria went for some shopping with their 13-year-old son Christopher without putting on her wedding ring. She was snapped smiling and sipping Starbucks during the outing.
People Magazine reported that before flying back to L.A. by the end of the weekend, Arnold was spending time at his Sun Valley, Idaho, home. His family, in the meantime, were staying at their Malibu house. On Saturday, May 28, his oldest son Patrick tweeted, "Nothing could be better than going to hit up the Malibu house." On Sunday night, they reportedly dined out without him.
Earlier, Maria took to her Twitter account to reach out to those who'd lost loved ones in military service. "This weekend, I'm thinking of all who gave their life, and all the families who lost a loved one, in service to this great country," she wrote. "You have our deepest gratitude and respect. God bless."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?