Video: Taylor Swift's 'Mean' Performance on 'Ellen DeGeneres'
Taylor Swift dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" once again. The country music cutie delivered her single "Mean" with her band while strumming her banjo. Near the end of the performance, she was joined by a back-up singer and a violinist to croon the chorus.
Earlier this month, Swift visited Ellen DeGeneres to debut a televised performance of "The Story of Us". Wearing a black mini skirt, white long-sleeved shirt and a tie, she channeled her inner sassy school girl while jamming with her band.
Also, the country/pop singer sat down to share what it feels like living a life as a big star. Aware that losing privacy is "the price she pays for fame," she said back then, "I think it's just obnoxious if I complain about anything. You know, I hear people talk about like, 'Oh, the intrusions on my privacy.' It's like there are a million other jobs you could have had."
More Taylor Swift News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences