Video: Taylor Swift's 'Mean' Performance on 'Ellen DeGeneres'
Taylor Swift dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" once again. The country music cutie delivered her single "Mean" with her band while strumming her banjo. Near the end of the performance, she was joined by a back-up singer and a violinist to croon the chorus.
Earlier this month, Swift visited Ellen DeGeneres to debut a televised performance of "The Story of Us". Wearing a black mini skirt, white long-sleeved shirt and a tie, she channeled her inner sassy school girl while jamming with her band.
Also, the country/pop singer sat down to share what it feels like living a life as a big star. Aware that losing privacy is "the price she pays for fame," she said back then, "I think it's just obnoxious if I complain about anything. You know, I hear people talk about like, 'Oh, the intrusions on my privacy.' It's like there are a million other jobs you could have had."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris