Video: Taylor Swift's 'Mean' Performance on 'Ellen DeGeneres'
Taylor Swift dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" once again. The country music cutie delivered her single "Mean" with her band while strumming her banjo. Near the end of the performance, she was joined by a back-up singer and a violinist to croon the chorus.
Earlier this month, Swift visited Ellen DeGeneres to debut a televised performance of "The Story of Us". Wearing a black mini skirt, white long-sleeved shirt and a tie, she channeled her inner sassy school girl while jamming with her band.
Also, the country/pop singer sat down to share what it feels like living a life as a big star. Aware that losing privacy is "the price she pays for fame," she said back then, "I think it's just obnoxious if I complain about anything. You know, I hear people talk about like, 'Oh, the intrusions on my privacy.' It's like there are a million other jobs you could have had."
More Taylor Swift News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group