Video: Taylor Swift's 'Mean' Performance on 'Ellen DeGeneres'
Taylor Swift dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" once again. The country music cutie delivered her single "Mean" with her band while strumming her banjo. Near the end of the performance, she was joined by a back-up singer and a violinist to croon the chorus.
Earlier this month, Swift visited Ellen DeGeneres to debut a televised performance of "The Story of Us". Wearing a black mini skirt, white long-sleeved shirt and a tie, she channeled her inner sassy school girl while jamming with her band.
Also, the country/pop singer sat down to share what it feels like living a life as a big star. Aware that losing privacy is "the price she pays for fame," she said back then, "I think it's just obnoxious if I complain about anything. You know, I hear people talk about like, 'Oh, the intrusions on my privacy.' It's like there are a million other jobs you could have had."
More Taylor Swift News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes