Video: Taylor Swift's 'Mean' Performance on 'Ellen DeGeneres'
Taylor Swift dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" once again. The country music cutie delivered her single "Mean" with her band while strumming her banjo. Near the end of the performance, she was joined by a back-up singer and a violinist to croon the chorus.
Earlier this month, Swift visited Ellen DeGeneres to debut a televised performance of "The Story of Us". Wearing a black mini skirt, white long-sleeved shirt and a tie, she channeled her inner sassy school girl while jamming with her band.
Also, the country/pop singer sat down to share what it feels like living a life as a big star. Aware that losing privacy is "the price she pays for fame," she said back then, "I think it's just obnoxious if I complain about anything. You know, I hear people talk about like, 'Oh, the intrusions on my privacy.' It's like there are a million other jobs you could have had."
More Taylor Swift News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'