'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashley Hebert and William Holman Walk Down the Aisle
There was a wedding in the second episode of "The Bachelorette" new season. Picking up cell phone salesman William Holman as her first one-on-one date, Ashley Hebert took him to Las Vegas. Upon arriving in the Sin City, they explored the town, going into a cake shop and testing wedding cake.
The pair seemed to have a good time together, but William started to freak out when the chef asked him how many guests were going to attend the big event. He was getting more nervous when he was dragged to a jewelery store to pick out rings, and then to a chapel where a preacher was ready to assist them.
Although knowing that it was fake, William didn't feel less relaxed especially when they were inching closer to the ceremony. At some point, he chanted, "It's a joke, it's a joke, it's a joke." The poor guy didn't back down though. He went through it all to even say "I do," to which Ashley replied, "I will someday."
After the fake wedding which ended with a kiss, Ashley took William to a romantic dinner where they opened up to each other about their personal life. Apparently impressed with how he handled the fake wedding, she later gave him the first rose of the episode and kissed him for the second time.
Next, Ashley took the twelve guys to a huge theater and see the Jabbawockeez perform. She split the men into two groups and asked them to perform against each other. The winning group stayed in Vegas and the losing one went back to L.A. Later, troublemaker/single dad Bentley Williams got some alone time with Ashley.
He told her that he was hurt that he got the last rose last time around, saying "I don't think I've had a chance yet to thank you for giving me the very last rose." Although he was said to be in the show for "the wrong reasons," Ashley begged him to stay, "The only thing I want to say to you is if you feel something for me, please stay, because I feel something for you."
Ashley kept Bentley and chose to send home Matt, Stephen and Ryan M in the rose ceremony. In the interview, she said that Bentley "could be the one." In the meantime, he said she's not his type. In a separate sit-down segment earlier in the episode, he stated, "Amazing body, rocking butt, exciting competition but that is my extent of my interest in her, she is just not my type."
More The Bachelorette News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story