Britney Spears Announces European Dates of 'Femme Fatale' Tour
Britney Spears has just announced European leg of her upcoming "Femme Fatale" tour. The pop singer is going to fly across the pond for a series of live concerts roughly a month after completing the North American trek with her special guest Nicki Minaj.
The "Hold It Against Me" singer will kick it off on September 24 at Olimpiiski in Moscow, Russia with tickets going on sale starting June 1. Her next stops include Ukraine, Switzerland and Denmark. She is expected to wrap it up on October 21 in Montpellier, France.
While waiting for the tour to be kicked off, fans can expect a music video premiere for Britney's third single "I Wanna Go". She filmed the visuals last week and was snapped channeling her inner rocker chick by wearing pink hair extension and a spunky skirt.
Despite the upbeat tune of the song, the video reportedly will have less dancing and focus more on the narrative storyline instead. Rumor has it, she will be saved by a hunky actor when being hounded by a crowd of paparazzi. They will make out in the backseat of a car later on.
- Sept. 24 - Moscow, Russia at Olimpiiski - On Sale: Jun 1
- Sept. 27 - Kiev, Ukraine at the Palace of Sports - On Sale: Jun 1
- Oct. 03 - Zurich, Switzerland at Hallenstadion - On Sale: Jun 6
- Oct. 05 - Amneville, France at Galaxie - On Sale: Jun 6
- Oct. 06 - Paris, France at Bercy - On Sale: Jun 6
- Oct. 10 - Herning, Denmark at Boxen - On Sale: Jun 7
- Oct. 21 - Montpellier, France at Arena - On Sale: Jun 6
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby