Pictures: Keri Hilson, Chris Brown and Marsha Ambrosius Rock Spring Fest
Memorial Day Weekend in Miami was kicked off with star-studded concert. Taking place at the Bayfront Park in Miami, Florida on Saturday, May 28, the gig featured live performances from the likes of Keri Hilson, Marsha Ambrosius and Chris Brown.
Keri Hilson rocked a denim ensemble, wearing a denim vest and a pair of denim pants. She finished off her sexy look with white Doc Martin boots and a sailor hat. Marsha, meanwhile, opted a one-shoulder green dress when taking the stage for the Best of the Best concert.
As for Breezy, the R&B artist chose to take off his shirt at some point during his performance. In one of his sets, he even steamed up the stage by treating a female fan to a lap dance. He performed the raunchy stage act when delivering his song "Take You Down". He thrust his shirtless, and sweaty body to her and ground it on her.
The other musical guests at the concert included Big Sean, Lloyd, Travis Porter and Miguel.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'