Pictures: Keri Hilson, Chris Brown and Marsha Ambrosius Rock Spring Fest
Memorial Day Weekend in Miami was kicked off with star-studded concert. Taking place at the Bayfront Park in Miami, Florida on Saturday, May 28, the gig featured live performances from the likes of Keri Hilson, Marsha Ambrosius and Chris Brown.
Keri Hilson rocked a denim ensemble, wearing a denim vest and a pair of denim pants. She finished off her sexy look with white Doc Martin boots and a sailor hat. Marsha, meanwhile, opted a one-shoulder green dress when taking the stage for the Best of the Best concert.
As for Breezy, the R&B artist chose to take off his shirt at some point during his performance. In one of his sets, he even steamed up the stage by treating a female fan to a lap dance. He performed the raunchy stage act when delivering his song "Take You Down". He thrust his shirtless, and sweaty body to her and ground it on her.
The other musical guests at the concert included Big Sean, Lloyd, Travis Porter and Miguel.
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream