Pictures: Keri Hilson, Chris Brown and Marsha Ambrosius Rock Spring Fest
Memorial Day Weekend in Miami was kicked off with star-studded concert. Taking place at the Bayfront Park in Miami, Florida on Saturday, May 28, the gig featured live performances from the likes of Keri Hilson, Marsha Ambrosius and Chris Brown.
Keri Hilson rocked a denim ensemble, wearing a denim vest and a pair of denim pants. She finished off her sexy look with white Doc Martin boots and a sailor hat. Marsha, meanwhile, opted a one-shoulder green dress when taking the stage for the Best of the Best concert.
As for Breezy, the R&B artist chose to take off his shirt at some point during his performance. In one of his sets, he even steamed up the stage by treating a female fan to a lap dance. He performed the raunchy stage act when delivering his song "Take You Down". He thrust his shirtless, and sweaty body to her and ground it on her.
The other musical guests at the concert included Big Sean, Lloyd, Travis Porter and Miguel.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story