Pictures: Keri Hilson, Chris Brown and Marsha Ambrosius Rock Spring Fest
Memorial Day Weekend in Miami was kicked off with star-studded concert. Taking place at the Bayfront Park in Miami, Florida on Saturday, May 28, the gig featured live performances from the likes of Keri Hilson, Marsha Ambrosius and Chris Brown.
Keri Hilson rocked a denim ensemble, wearing a denim vest and a pair of denim pants. She finished off her sexy look with white Doc Martin boots and a sailor hat. Marsha, meanwhile, opted a one-shoulder green dress when taking the stage for the Best of the Best concert.
As for Breezy, the R&B artist chose to take off his shirt at some point during his performance. In one of his sets, he even steamed up the stage by treating a female fan to a lap dance. He performed the raunchy stage act when delivering his song "Take You Down". He thrust his shirtless, and sweaty body to her and ground it on her.
The other musical guests at the concert included Big Sean, Lloyd, Travis Porter and Miguel.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri