Pictures: Keri Hilson, Chris Brown and Marsha Ambrosius Rock Spring Fest
Memorial Day Weekend in Miami was kicked off with star-studded concert. Taking place at the Bayfront Park in Miami, Florida on Saturday, May 28, the gig featured live performances from the likes of Keri Hilson, Marsha Ambrosius and Chris Brown.
Keri Hilson rocked a denim ensemble, wearing a denim vest and a pair of denim pants. She finished off her sexy look with white Doc Martin boots and a sailor hat. Marsha, meanwhile, opted a one-shoulder green dress when taking the stage for the Best of the Best concert.
As for Breezy, the R&B artist chose to take off his shirt at some point during his performance. In one of his sets, he even steamed up the stage by treating a female fan to a lap dance. He performed the raunchy stage act when delivering his song "Take You Down". He thrust his shirtless, and sweaty body to her and ground it on her.
The other musical guests at the concert included Big Sean, Lloyd, Travis Porter and Miguel.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding