'Mr. Popper's Penguins' Character Spot Hits Web
20th Century Fox is introducing the penguins in "Mr. Popper's Penguins" through a newly-released promo. The video, entitled "That's How the Penguins Roll", is an extended version to a previous preview which tells the names of the six penguins and shows their different personalities. At the end of the preview, the flightless birds are seen gatecrashing a party.
Living as the #1 real estate mogul in New York City, Jim Carrey's Thomas Popper is used to live in a comfortable and well-ordered existence. However, the arrival of a mysterious crate from Antarctica he receives from his long missing father marks the end of his wonderful life and the beginning of his new life as a caretaker, landlord and parent figure to six penguins.
"Mr. Popper's Penguins", which is made under the direction of Mark Waters, is adapted from a Newbery-winning children's book written by Richard and Florence Atwater of the same name. Previously slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12, the movie is now set to come out on June 17. Carla Gugino, Ophelia Lovibond and Philip Baker Hall also support the film.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs