'Mr. Popper's Penguins' Character Spot Hits Web
20th Century Fox is introducing the penguins in "Mr. Popper's Penguins" through a newly-released promo. The video, entitled "That's How the Penguins Roll", is an extended version to a previous preview which tells the names of the six penguins and shows their different personalities. At the end of the preview, the flightless birds are seen gatecrashing a party.
Living as the #1 real estate mogul in New York City, Jim Carrey's Thomas Popper is used to live in a comfortable and well-ordered existence. However, the arrival of a mysterious crate from Antarctica he receives from his long missing father marks the end of his wonderful life and the beginning of his new life as a caretaker, landlord and parent figure to six penguins.
"Mr. Popper's Penguins", which is made under the direction of Mark Waters, is adapted from a Newbery-winning children's book written by Richard and Florence Atwater of the same name. Previously slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12, the movie is now set to come out on June 17. Carla Gugino, Ophelia Lovibond and Philip Baker Hall also support the film.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent