'Mr. Popper's Penguins' Character Spot Hits Web
20th Century Fox is introducing the penguins in "Mr. Popper's Penguins" through a newly-released promo. The video, entitled "That's How the Penguins Roll", is an extended version to a previous preview which tells the names of the six penguins and shows their different personalities. At the end of the preview, the flightless birds are seen gatecrashing a party.
Living as the #1 real estate mogul in New York City, Jim Carrey's Thomas Popper is used to live in a comfortable and well-ordered existence. However, the arrival of a mysterious crate from Antarctica he receives from his long missing father marks the end of his wonderful life and the beginning of his new life as a caretaker, landlord and parent figure to six penguins.
"Mr. Popper's Penguins", which is made under the direction of Mark Waters, is adapted from a Newbery-winning children's book written by Richard and Florence Atwater of the same name. Previously slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12, the movie is now set to come out on June 17. Carla Gugino, Ophelia Lovibond and Philip Baker Hall also support the film.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?