'Mr. Popper's Penguins' Character Spot Hits Web
20th Century Fox is introducing the penguins in "Mr. Popper's Penguins" through a newly-released promo. The video, entitled "That's How the Penguins Roll", is an extended version to a previous preview which tells the names of the six penguins and shows their different personalities. At the end of the preview, the flightless birds are seen gatecrashing a party.
Living as the #1 real estate mogul in New York City, Jim Carrey's Thomas Popper is used to live in a comfortable and well-ordered existence. However, the arrival of a mysterious crate from Antarctica he receives from his long missing father marks the end of his wonderful life and the beginning of his new life as a caretaker, landlord and parent figure to six penguins.
"Mr. Popper's Penguins", which is made under the direction of Mark Waters, is adapted from a Newbery-winning children's book written by Richard and Florence Atwater of the same name. Previously slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12, the movie is now set to come out on June 17. Carla Gugino, Ophelia Lovibond and Philip Baker Hall also support the film.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set