Rihanna and Justin Bieber Send Prayers for Injured Sean Kingston
As soon as news broke that Sean Kingston was severely injured in a jet ski crash in Miami Beach, Florida, some of his celebrity friends took to Twitter to share their thoughts. Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj were among the first to send prayers for the Reggae-fusion singer's speedy recovery.
Riri simply tweeted, "Sean we praying for u baby," while 17-year-old Justin wrote a longer posting that read, "got my friend @seankingston in my prayers tonight. a true friend and big bro. please keep him in your prayers tonight as well." Sean's collaborator on "Letting Go (Dutty Love)", Nicki, added, "My love & prayers are with Sean Kingston & his family."
Sean is reportedly in a critical condition after crashing his jet ski into a bridge connecting Palm Island to the MacArthur Causeway on Sunday evening, May 29. He was at the time riding the personal watercraft with a female passenger. Both have been rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital, where the "Beautiful Girls" hitmaker is said to be treated in the trauma ward.
Joseph Carozza, a publicist for the R&B singer, has issued a statement. "Sean Kingston was in an accident today. No further details are available at the moment," he said. "He and his family thank everyone for the well-wishes." Meanwhile, a spokesman with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission told Local 10 that Sean and his companion "needed medical attention."
More Rihanna News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO