Video: Kelly Clarkson Singing National Anthem With Seal at Indy 500
Kelly Clarkson was paired up with Seal to kick off Indy 500 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on the Memorial Day weekend, Sunday morning, May 29. The duo performed National Anthem "The Star-Spangled Banner" and was accompanied by David Foster on the piano.
Kelly was dressed in a simple-cut black dress, Seal donned a yellow jacket, while David opted a more formal look by sporting a tuxedo. The performance opened with an intro by the award-winning composer before the husband of Heidi Klum delivered the first verse and the winner of "American Idol" season 1 followed him up.
Kelly attended the car racing with his brothers and friends. "Um these cars are averaging around 220 mph?! Hanging at the Indy 500 having fun with my brothers and friends!" She tweeted after the performance. "Danica Patrick has the coolest car on this track!" she added. "It's neon green and super rad looking."
The winner trophy at the Sunday car racing went to Dan Wheldon. "Indy 500 winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the 32-year-old British driver celebrated his victory on Twitter. Also being excited with Dan's winning was Justin Timberlake. The ex-member of NSYNC wrote on his own page, "Congrats to Dan Wheldon, the WR racing team and everyone else who put in the hard work for this victory! Unreal!"
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why