Video: Kelly Clarkson Singing National Anthem With Seal at Indy 500
Kelly Clarkson was paired up with Seal to kick off Indy 500 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on the Memorial Day weekend, Sunday morning, May 29. The duo performed National Anthem "The Star-Spangled Banner" and was accompanied by David Foster on the piano.
Kelly was dressed in a simple-cut black dress, Seal donned a yellow jacket, while David opted a more formal look by sporting a tuxedo. The performance opened with an intro by the award-winning composer before the husband of Heidi Klum delivered the first verse and the winner of "American Idol" season 1 followed him up.
Kelly attended the car racing with his brothers and friends. "Um these cars are averaging around 220 mph?! Hanging at the Indy 500 having fun with my brothers and friends!" She tweeted after the performance. "Danica Patrick has the coolest car on this track!" she added. "It's neon green and super rad looking."
The winner trophy at the Sunday car racing went to Dan Wheldon. "Indy 500 winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the 32-year-old British driver celebrated his victory on Twitter. Also being excited with Dan's winning was Justin Timberlake. The ex-member of NSYNC wrote on his own page, "Congrats to Dan Wheldon, the WR racing team and everyone else who put in the hard work for this victory! Unreal!"
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences