'The Closer' Debuts Promo for Most Provocative Season 7
"The Closer" will return this summer with its most provocative season, so claimed a new promo for the seventh season. Deputy police chief Brenda Leigh Johnson is back, but something from her past will change everything in the new season.
While she defends herself, insisting that she did nothing wrong, she may not get support from anyone in the LAPD if she does not look out for herself. Kyra Sedgwick reprises her role as Brenda, with Corey Reynolds, G.W. Bailey, Tony Denison, Raymond Cruz and Michael Paul Chan as other cast members.
"The Closer" season 7 will premiere Monday, July 11 at 9 P.M. on TNT. It will also serve as the final season for the crime drama series as it was announced last year that Sedgwick has decided to retire the show.
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart