'The Closer' Debuts Promo for Most Provocative Season 7
"The Closer" will return this summer with its most provocative season, so claimed a new promo for the seventh season. Deputy police chief Brenda Leigh Johnson is back, but something from her past will change everything in the new season.
While she defends herself, insisting that she did nothing wrong, she may not get support from anyone in the LAPD if she does not look out for herself. Kyra Sedgwick reprises her role as Brenda, with Corey Reynolds, G.W. Bailey, Tony Denison, Raymond Cruz and Michael Paul Chan as other cast members.
"The Closer" season 7 will premiere Monday, July 11 at 9 P.M. on TNT. It will also serve as the final season for the crime drama series as it was announced last year that Sedgwick has decided to retire the show.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'