'The Closer' Debuts Promo for Most Provocative Season 7
"The Closer" will return this summer with its most provocative season, so claimed a new promo for the seventh season. Deputy police chief Brenda Leigh Johnson is back, but something from her past will change everything in the new season.
While she defends herself, insisting that she did nothing wrong, she may not get support from anyone in the LAPD if she does not look out for herself. Kyra Sedgwick reprises her role as Brenda, with Corey Reynolds, G.W. Bailey, Tony Denison, Raymond Cruz and Michael Paul Chan as other cast members.
"The Closer" season 7 will premiere Monday, July 11 at 9 P.M. on TNT. It will also serve as the final season for the crime drama series as it was announced last year that Sedgwick has decided to retire the show.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2