'The Closer' Debuts Promo for Most Provocative Season 7
"The Closer" will return this summer with its most provocative season, so claimed a new promo for the seventh season. Deputy police chief Brenda Leigh Johnson is back, but something from her past will change everything in the new season.
While she defends herself, insisting that she did nothing wrong, she may not get support from anyone in the LAPD if she does not look out for herself. Kyra Sedgwick reprises her role as Brenda, with Corey Reynolds, G.W. Bailey, Tony Denison, Raymond Cruz and Michael Paul Chan as other cast members.
"The Closer" season 7 will premiere Monday, July 11 at 9 P.M. on TNT. It will also serve as the final season for the crime drama series as it was announced last year that Sedgwick has decided to retire the show.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!