'The Closer' Debuts Promo for Most Provocative Season 7
"The Closer" will return this summer with its most provocative season, so claimed a new promo for the seventh season. Deputy police chief Brenda Leigh Johnson is back, but something from her past will change everything in the new season.
While she defends herself, insisting that she did nothing wrong, she may not get support from anyone in the LAPD if she does not look out for herself. Kyra Sedgwick reprises her role as Brenda, with Corey Reynolds, G.W. Bailey, Tony Denison, Raymond Cruz and Michael Paul Chan as other cast members.
"The Closer" season 7 will premiere Monday, July 11 at 9 P.M. on TNT. It will also serve as the final season for the crime drama series as it was announced last year that Sedgwick has decided to retire the show.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo