Eminem Previews Music Video for His Bad Meets Evil Single 'Fast Lane'
Eminem and his Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9" have just previewed a music video for the first single of their reunion project "Hell: The Sequel". The Hip-Hop/rap duo hops a car with the Slim Shady behind the wheel and Royce on the passenger seat.
"Livin' life in the fast lane/ Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down/ Only got a gallon in the gas tank/ But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now," Royce sings on the hook. "I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride/ Just gon' roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die."
The music video reportedly was filmed in Southwestern Detroit and directed by James Larese of collective group Syndrome. It's expected to make its way out in full for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Tuesday, May 31.
"Fast Lane" was offered as the first single of "The Sequel" which is set for June 14 U.S. release. It features the Slim Slady giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21