Eminem Previews Music Video for His Bad Meets Evil Single 'Fast Lane'
Eminem and his Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9" have just previewed a music video for the first single of their reunion project "Hell: The Sequel". The Hip-Hop/rap duo hops a car with the Slim Shady behind the wheel and Royce on the passenger seat.
"Livin' life in the fast lane/ Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down/ Only got a gallon in the gas tank/ But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now," Royce sings on the hook. "I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride/ Just gon' roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die."
The music video reportedly was filmed in Southwestern Detroit and directed by James Larese of collective group Syndrome. It's expected to make its way out in full for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Tuesday, May 31.
"Fast Lane" was offered as the first single of "The Sequel" which is set for June 14 U.S. release. It features the Slim Slady giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed