Eminem Previews Music Video for His Bad Meets Evil Single 'Fast Lane'
Eminem and his Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9" have just previewed a music video for the first single of their reunion project "Hell: The Sequel". The Hip-Hop/rap duo hops a car with the Slim Shady behind the wheel and Royce on the passenger seat.
"Livin' life in the fast lane/ Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down/ Only got a gallon in the gas tank/ But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now," Royce sings on the hook. "I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride/ Just gon' roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die."
The music video reportedly was filmed in Southwestern Detroit and directed by James Larese of collective group Syndrome. It's expected to make its way out in full for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Tuesday, May 31.
"Fast Lane" was offered as the first single of "The Sequel" which is set for June 14 U.S. release. It features the Slim Slady giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
More Eminem News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC