Brad Pitt Reconsiders Marrying Angelina Jolie for Kids
Brad Pitt could be reconsidering his wedding plans with longtime partner Angelina Jolie. The Hollywood actor and father of six has vowed that he and his actress girlfriend won't get married until same-sex marriage is legalized, but hinted recently he might have a change of heart.
The 47-year-old, who plays abusive father in "The Tree of Life", spoke of a potential wedding between him and the "Salt" actress in a new interview with USA Weekend. "The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at," he confessed.
Speaking of parenthood, the actor voicing Metro Man in "Megamind" acknowledged, "Kids hold up a mirror to you." He elaborated his remark further as explaining, "You can't make excuses. You've got to make sure they've brushed their teeth and eaten a good breakfast. You want to be present if they wake up with a bad dream."
Brad also insisted despite their "nomadic" lifestyle, he and Angie always "do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy" for their kids. He added, "It's not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It's chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that."
In the interview, the leading man of "Inglourious Basterds" additionally revealed, "There are no secrets at our house." He candidly shared, "We tell the kids, 'Mom and Dad are going off to kiss.' They go, 'Eww, gross!' But we demand it."
More Brad Pitt News
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene