Brad Pitt Reconsiders Marrying Angelina Jolie for Kids
Brad Pitt could be reconsidering his wedding plans with longtime partner Angelina Jolie. The Hollywood actor and father of six has vowed that he and his actress girlfriend won't get married until same-sex marriage is legalized, but hinted recently he might have a change of heart.
The 47-year-old, who plays abusive father in "The Tree of Life", spoke of a potential wedding between him and the "Salt" actress in a new interview with USA Weekend. "The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at," he confessed.
Speaking of parenthood, the actor voicing Metro Man in "Megamind" acknowledged, "Kids hold up a mirror to you." He elaborated his remark further as explaining, "You can't make excuses. You've got to make sure they've brushed their teeth and eaten a good breakfast. You want to be present if they wake up with a bad dream."
Brad also insisted despite their "nomadic" lifestyle, he and Angie always "do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy" for their kids. He added, "It's not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It's chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that."
In the interview, the leading man of "Inglourious Basterds" additionally revealed, "There are no secrets at our house." He candidly shared, "We tell the kids, 'Mom and Dad are going off to kiss.' They go, 'Eww, gross!' But we demand it."
More Brad Pitt News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake