Brad Pitt Reconsiders Marrying Angelina Jolie for Kids
Brad Pitt could be reconsidering his wedding plans with longtime partner Angelina Jolie. The Hollywood actor and father of six has vowed that he and his actress girlfriend won't get married until same-sex marriage is legalized, but hinted recently he might have a change of heart.
The 47-year-old, who plays abusive father in "The Tree of Life", spoke of a potential wedding between him and the "Salt" actress in a new interview with USA Weekend. "The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at," he confessed.
Speaking of parenthood, the actor voicing Metro Man in "Megamind" acknowledged, "Kids hold up a mirror to you." He elaborated his remark further as explaining, "You can't make excuses. You've got to make sure they've brushed their teeth and eaten a good breakfast. You want to be present if they wake up with a bad dream."
Brad also insisted despite their "nomadic" lifestyle, he and Angie always "do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy" for their kids. He added, "It's not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It's chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that."
In the interview, the leading man of "Inglourious Basterds" additionally revealed, "There are no secrets at our house." He candidly shared, "We tell the kids, 'Mom and Dad are going off to kiss.' They go, 'Eww, gross!' But we demand it."
More Brad Pitt News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna