Selena Gomez Goes Retro in Official Cover Art of 'Bang Bang Bang'
As release date of her new album "When the Sun Goes Down" comes closer, Selena Gomez took to her Twitter to announce that her song called "Bang Bang Bang" is coming out soon. Along with the release announcement, the Disney darling revealed cover art of the track.
A throwback to the 60's, the official artwork depicts a picture of the "Monte Carlo" movie beauty wearing a rather-retro long-sleeved sweater. She's tilting her head as she gives a sultry look at the camera and kneels on a rug with her hands on her lap.
"Bang Bang Bang" is expected to be released for digital download on June 7 as part of iTunes countdown of the upcoming album, which is due in the U.S. on June 28. Exactly a week later, another new track "Dices" reportedly will follow before her upcoming single "Love You Like a Love Song" is made available for purchase on June 21.
A music video for the forthcoming single was filmed on the beach of Malibu in Los Angeles, CA on May 19. Selena used horses which were painted pink for the video shoot. Soon after the set pictures made their way out, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star was slammed by Pink who is an avid supporter of PETA. "If there are any animal activists around Malibu- at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame," the animal lover tweeted.
Selena and her team were quick to come to their defense. "It was important to the Production Company, Record Label and Ms. Gomez that no animals were harmed and all proper precautions were taken," a rep told the press. "A non toxic, vegetable based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water. An official from the Humane Society was on set supervising."
More Selena Gomez News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'