Tony Romo Marries Candice Crawford in Texas, the Details
Jessica Simpson's ex Tony Romo has gone a step ahead of her to the land of marriage. Romo wed his pageant queen fiancee Candice Crawford on Saturday, May 28 evening at Arlington Hall in Dallas, Texas witnessed by friends and family.
"It was perfect! From the ceremony in beautiful white, to a vibrant after-party and great music selected by Tony himself," a source told People about the party. The venue used white air-conditioned tents and white lights wrapped around the trees that surrounded a white balcony. A variety of songs like Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling", "Beyond the Sea" and "Let's Get Lost" blared from the stereo.
The wedding planner, Todd Fiscus, said that the guests were treated with All-American menu such as short ribs and pizza. "We did lots of man food," Fiscus told CBS. "I have a lot of football players to feed."
Out-of-town guests were handed goodie bags each containing a Neiman Marcus gift card, assorted treats from Great One Cookies, a Mix of the Month CD by DJ Lucy Wrubel, a miniature bottle of Moet champagne, a box of Dude Sweet Chocolates, gourmet popcorn, chips and salsa, "Killer Pecans" from Bandera Foods, Voss bottled water, and an assortment of Kiehl's beauty and body products.
Guests include Ashanti and Cowboys members such as Troy Aikman, Roger Staubach, Dez Bryant and Miles Austin. The newlyweds then left the wedding party in a vintage Cadillac.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard