Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Left the Same Hotel
The suspicion continues as Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio were spotted leaving the same hotel although they did it separately. Happy in a flowing white dress, Lively left her Saint-Paul de Vence hotel in France moments before DiCaprio emerged from the same place in casual polo and jeans.
Daily Mail heard from their sources that the pair was heading for dinner in a local village's restaurant before heading back to Cannes. Lively and DiCaprio were first spotted getting cozy at the French film festival last week. They boarded the same boat near the Hotel du Cap Eden Roc, laughing and touching each other.
They actually met for the first time in the audition for "The Great Gatsby" which Lively didn't get in eventually. However, she had dinner with the film's director Baz Luhrmann and DiCaprio later on and the sparks began to fly. Rumor has it, DiCaprio was then seen coming out of Lively's apartment in wee hours.
"Blake is exactly Leo's type. He likes leggy blondes with big smiles and Blake fits the bill perfectly," a source told Garzia. DiCaprio previously dated model Bar Refaeli on and off for six years. Lively dated her "Gossip Girl" co-star Penn Badgley for three years.
More Blake Lively News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour