Tears and Laughter Filled M-Bone's Funeral
Cali Swag District rapper Montae Talbert aka M-Bone's funeral was held on Friday, May 27 at the Faithful Central Bible Church in Inglewood, Calif. Since it was open for public, not only his family and friends were in attendance but also his fans who made shrine outside the venue and left thoughtful notes as well as flowers.
M-Bone was tragically killed in a drive-by shooting on May 15, allegedly after feuding with a guy over a girl. Police are still investigating of the incident and are asking anyone with information to come forward and contact them in the number (310) 412-5240 or its 24-hour anonymous hotline number, (888) 41 CRIME.
Around 2,000 people mourned the loss at the service. His grandmother who raised M-Bone and his brothers made a rising speech, saying "God would not allow Montae to be in a wheelchair. He can't do that Dougie in a wheelchair like he could do it on his feet."
His bandmate, Yung, meanwhile said with teary eyes, "I never knew anybody's body can move that way before I met M-Bone. Since the sixth grade, me and him been dancing together, but I never got to tell him this, he taught me a lot."
Eulogy from grandmother:
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'