Tears and Laughter Filled M-Bone's Funeral
Cali Swag District rapper Montae Talbert aka M-Bone's funeral was held on Friday, May 27 at the Faithful Central Bible Church in Inglewood, Calif. Since it was open for public, not only his family and friends were in attendance but also his fans who made shrine outside the venue and left thoughtful notes as well as flowers.
M-Bone was tragically killed in a drive-by shooting on May 15, allegedly after feuding with a guy over a girl. Police are still investigating of the incident and are asking anyone with information to come forward and contact them in the number (310) 412-5240 or its 24-hour anonymous hotline number, (888) 41 CRIME.
Around 2,000 people mourned the loss at the service. His grandmother who raised M-Bone and his brothers made a rising speech, saying "God would not allow Montae to be in a wheelchair. He can't do that Dougie in a wheelchair like he could do it on his feet."
His bandmate, Yung, meanwhile said with teary eyes, "I never knew anybody's body can move that way before I met M-Bone. Since the sixth grade, me and him been dancing together, but I never got to tell him this, he taught me a lot."
Eulogy from grandmother:
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab