Tears and Laughter Filled M-Bone's Funeral
Cali Swag District rapper Montae Talbert aka M-Bone's funeral was held on Friday, May 27 at the Faithful Central Bible Church in Inglewood, Calif. Since it was open for public, not only his family and friends were in attendance but also his fans who made shrine outside the venue and left thoughtful notes as well as flowers.
M-Bone was tragically killed in a drive-by shooting on May 15, allegedly after feuding with a guy over a girl. Police are still investigating of the incident and are asking anyone with information to come forward and contact them in the number (310) 412-5240 or its 24-hour anonymous hotline number, (888) 41 CRIME.
Around 2,000 people mourned the loss at the service. His grandmother who raised M-Bone and his brothers made a rising speech, saying "God would not allow Montae to be in a wheelchair. He can't do that Dougie in a wheelchair like he could do it on his feet."
His bandmate, Yung, meanwhile said with teary eyes, "I never knew anybody's body can move that way before I met M-Bone. Since the sixth grade, me and him been dancing together, but I never got to tell him this, he taught me a lot."
Eulogy from grandmother:
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?