Tears and Laughter Filled M-Bone's Funeral
Cali Swag District rapper Montae Talbert aka M-Bone's funeral was held on Friday, May 27 at the Faithful Central Bible Church in Inglewood, Calif. Since it was open for public, not only his family and friends were in attendance but also his fans who made shrine outside the venue and left thoughtful notes as well as flowers.
M-Bone was tragically killed in a drive-by shooting on May 15, allegedly after feuding with a guy over a girl. Police are still investigating of the incident and are asking anyone with information to come forward and contact them in the number (310) 412-5240 or its 24-hour anonymous hotline number, (888) 41 CRIME.
Around 2,000 people mourned the loss at the service. His grandmother who raised M-Bone and his brothers made a rising speech, saying "God would not allow Montae to be in a wheelchair. He can't do that Dougie in a wheelchair like he could do it on his feet."
His bandmate, Yung, meanwhile said with teary eyes, "I never knew anybody's body can move that way before I met M-Bone. Since the sixth grade, me and him been dancing together, but I never got to tell him this, he taught me a lot."
Eulogy from grandmother:
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective