Tears and Laughter Filled M-Bone's Funeral
Cali Swag District rapper Montae Talbert aka M-Bone's funeral was held on Friday, May 27 at the Faithful Central Bible Church in Inglewood, Calif. Since it was open for public, not only his family and friends were in attendance but also his fans who made shrine outside the venue and left thoughtful notes as well as flowers.
M-Bone was tragically killed in a drive-by shooting on May 15, allegedly after feuding with a guy over a girl. Police are still investigating of the incident and are asking anyone with information to come forward and contact them in the number (310) 412-5240 or its 24-hour anonymous hotline number, (888) 41 CRIME.
Around 2,000 people mourned the loss at the service. His grandmother who raised M-Bone and his brothers made a rising speech, saying "God would not allow Montae to be in a wheelchair. He can't do that Dougie in a wheelchair like he could do it on his feet."
His bandmate, Yung, meanwhile said with teary eyes, "I never knew anybody's body can move that way before I met M-Bone. Since the sixth grade, me and him been dancing together, but I never got to tell him this, he taught me a lot."
Eulogy from grandmother:
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'