Man Made Bomb Threats Over 'Two and a Half Men' Reruns
A man from Bronx, New York City took "Two and a Half Men" too seriously. He made a call to a local television station and threatened to blow the headquarters if they keep airing the reruns of the CBS comedy.
Freddy Caldwell was then arrested on Friday, May 27 after police easily traced the call, and charged with "falsely reporting an incident and aggravated harassment". Caldwell made the threatening phone call to WPIX-11 twice, dated May 11 and May 23, NY Post reported.
TMZ went on to confirm the calls to the station's unnamed employee. But it was not revealed why Caldwell has something against "Two and a Half Men".
This is one of the aggressive acts made over a television show. Late last year, a 67-year-old man blasted his TV because he despised Bristol Palin's performance on "Dancing with the Stars". SWAT team immediately surrounded his Wisconsin area and police charged him with 2nd degree reckless endangerment.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune