Man Made Bomb Threats Over 'Two and a Half Men' Reruns
A man from Bronx, New York City took "Two and a Half Men" too seriously. He made a call to a local television station and threatened to blow the headquarters if they keep airing the reruns of the CBS comedy.
Freddy Caldwell was then arrested on Friday, May 27 after police easily traced the call, and charged with "falsely reporting an incident and aggravated harassment". Caldwell made the threatening phone call to WPIX-11 twice, dated May 11 and May 23, NY Post reported.
TMZ went on to confirm the calls to the station's unnamed employee. But it was not revealed why Caldwell has something against "Two and a Half Men".
This is one of the aggressive acts made over a television show. Late last year, a 67-year-old man blasted his TV because he despised Bristol Palin's performance on "Dancing with the Stars". SWAT team immediately surrounded his Wisconsin area and police charged him with 2nd degree reckless endangerment.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding