'Love in the Wild' Sneak Peeks: Couples Get Dirty on First Date
Expect drama as well as adrenaline-rushing adventure on "Love in the Wild". The new reality series from NBC brings ten men and ten women to wild nature on their first date, testing their mating and survival skills.
In new promos for the show, some contestants are seen bonding with their partners in the jungle of Costa Rica. For some others, however, the physically and emotionally taxing challenge will raise the tension between them.
"Love in the Wild" is described as a mashup between "The Bachelor" and "Survivor", with a little "Temptation Island" sprinkled on top. Winning duos will get a better chance to get to know each other in luxurious surroundings. The show will premiere this June.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories