'Love in the Wild' Sneak Peeks: Couples Get Dirty on First Date
Expect drama as well as adrenaline-rushing adventure on "Love in the Wild". The new reality series from NBC brings ten men and ten women to wild nature on their first date, testing their mating and survival skills.
In new promos for the show, some contestants are seen bonding with their partners in the jungle of Costa Rica. For some others, however, the physically and emotionally taxing challenge will raise the tension between them.
"Love in the Wild" is described as a mashup between "The Bachelor" and "Survivor", with a little "Temptation Island" sprinkled on top. Winning duos will get a better chance to get to know each other in luxurious surroundings. The show will premiere this June.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding