'Love in the Wild' Sneak Peeks: Couples Get Dirty on First Date
Expect drama as well as adrenaline-rushing adventure on "Love in the Wild". The new reality series from NBC brings ten men and ten women to wild nature on their first date, testing their mating and survival skills.
In new promos for the show, some contestants are seen bonding with their partners in the jungle of Costa Rica. For some others, however, the physically and emotionally taxing challenge will raise the tension between them.
"Love in the Wild" is described as a mashup between "The Bachelor" and "Survivor", with a little "Temptation Island" sprinkled on top. Winning duos will get a better chance to get to know each other in luxurious surroundings. The show will premiere this June.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed