'Love in the Wild' Sneak Peeks: Couples Get Dirty on First Date
Expect drama as well as adrenaline-rushing adventure on "Love in the Wild". The new reality series from NBC brings ten men and ten women to wild nature on their first date, testing their mating and survival skills.
In new promos for the show, some contestants are seen bonding with their partners in the jungle of Costa Rica. For some others, however, the physically and emotionally taxing challenge will raise the tension between them.
"Love in the Wild" is described as a mashup between "The Bachelor" and "Survivor", with a little "Temptation Island" sprinkled on top. Winning duos will get a better chance to get to know each other in luxurious surroundings. The show will premiere this June.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24