'Love in the Wild' Sneak Peeks: Couples Get Dirty on First Date
Expect drama as well as adrenaline-rushing adventure on "Love in the Wild". The new reality series from NBC brings ten men and ten women to wild nature on their first date, testing their mating and survival skills.
In new promos for the show, some contestants are seen bonding with their partners in the jungle of Costa Rica. For some others, however, the physically and emotionally taxing challenge will raise the tension between them.
"Love in the Wild" is described as a mashup between "The Bachelor" and "Survivor", with a little "Temptation Island" sprinkled on top. Winning duos will get a better chance to get to know each other in luxurious surroundings. The show will premiere this June.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics