First Look: Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth on 'Hunger Games' Set
Principal photography for "The Hunger Games" is still months away, but the first looks from the set have gone viral. Some images from INF Daily show Jennifer Lawrence in her District 12 garb on Thursday, May 26. She also has her locks dyed brown for the movie. Liam Hemsworth is also snapped sporting brunette hair during the filming, which took place in North Carolina.
An adaptation from Suzanne Collins' novel, "The Hunger Games" follows 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen who lives with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, in the apocalyptic America. When her sister is chosen by lottery to participate in a fight-to-the-death annual event called the Hunger Games, Everdeen steps up to go in her place.
Scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on March 23, 2012, the film has Gary Ross as the helmer and Billy Ray as the scribe. Nina Jacobson serves as the producer for the movie which is adapted from Suzanne Collins' science-fiction novel of the same name. Also joining the thriller are the likes of Josh Hutcherson, Stanley Tucci, Lenny Kravitz, Wes Bentley and Elizabeth Banks.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video