First Look: Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth on 'Hunger Games' Set
Principal photography for "The Hunger Games" is still months away, but the first looks from the set have gone viral. Some images from INF Daily show Jennifer Lawrence in her District 12 garb on Thursday, May 26. She also has her locks dyed brown for the movie. Liam Hemsworth is also snapped sporting brunette hair during the filming, which took place in North Carolina.
An adaptation from Suzanne Collins' novel, "The Hunger Games" follows 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen who lives with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, in the apocalyptic America. When her sister is chosen by lottery to participate in a fight-to-the-death annual event called the Hunger Games, Everdeen steps up to go in her place.
Scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on March 23, 2012, the film has Gary Ross as the helmer and Billy Ray as the scribe. Nina Jacobson serves as the producer for the movie which is adapted from Suzanne Collins' science-fiction novel of the same name. Also joining the thriller are the likes of Josh Hutcherson, Stanley Tucci, Lenny Kravitz, Wes Bentley and Elizabeth Banks.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip