First Look: Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth on 'Hunger Games' Set
Principal photography for "The Hunger Games" is still months away, but the first looks from the set have gone viral. Some images from INF Daily show Jennifer Lawrence in her District 12 garb on Thursday, May 26. She also has her locks dyed brown for the movie. Liam Hemsworth is also snapped sporting brunette hair during the filming, which took place in North Carolina.
An adaptation from Suzanne Collins' novel, "The Hunger Games" follows 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen who lives with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, in the apocalyptic America. When her sister is chosen by lottery to participate in a fight-to-the-death annual event called the Hunger Games, Everdeen steps up to go in her place.
Scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on March 23, 2012, the film has Gary Ross as the helmer and Billy Ray as the scribe. Nina Jacobson serves as the producer for the movie which is adapted from Suzanne Collins' science-fiction novel of the same name. Also joining the thriller are the likes of Josh Hutcherson, Stanley Tucci, Lenny Kravitz, Wes Bentley and Elizabeth Banks.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes