'True Blood' Season 4 to Reveal History Between Bill and Nan
Another story from Bill's past will be uncovered in "True Blood" season 4. Recently, Jessica Tuck said that her character, Nan, shares a history with the male vampire. "All I can say is that Nan and Bill have a history," she teased, but refused to share more than that. "Details of that history will be revealed in Season 4."
In the upcoming season, Nan who is a spokeswoman for American Vampire League is assigning Bill and Eric to win back the human public after Russell's on-air meltdown. To True Blood's Nest, Jessica revealed her character has a bigger plan than just to maintaining the peace between humans and vampires.
"It would be foolish to think that her efforts were just about making humans and vamps one big happy family," the series' new regular said. "There is an agenda behind her agenda but that is not for me to reveal right now. Stay tuned."
Speaking generally of the show, Jessica dished, "Relationships between the characters get much more complicated and redefined." She went on gushing, "I love this season - I think there is a lot to sink your teeth into. You won't be disappointed."
"True Blood" season 4 will premiere Sunday, June 26 on HBO. While maintaining the relationship with the mortals, the vampires will also deal with witches who experiment with necromancy and try to discover a way to control the dead.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'