'True Blood' Season 4 to Reveal History Between Bill and Nan
Another story from Bill's past will be uncovered in "True Blood" season 4. Recently, Jessica Tuck said that her character, Nan, shares a history with the male vampire. "All I can say is that Nan and Bill have a history," she teased, but refused to share more than that. "Details of that history will be revealed in Season 4."
In the upcoming season, Nan who is a spokeswoman for American Vampire League is assigning Bill and Eric to win back the human public after Russell's on-air meltdown. To True Blood's Nest, Jessica revealed her character has a bigger plan than just to maintaining the peace between humans and vampires.
"It would be foolish to think that her efforts were just about making humans and vamps one big happy family," the series' new regular said. "There is an agenda behind her agenda but that is not for me to reveal right now. Stay tuned."
Speaking generally of the show, Jessica dished, "Relationships between the characters get much more complicated and redefined." She went on gushing, "I love this season - I think there is a lot to sink your teeth into. You won't be disappointed."
"True Blood" season 4 will premiere Sunday, June 26 on HBO. While maintaining the relationship with the mortals, the vampires will also deal with witches who experiment with necromancy and try to discover a way to control the dead.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny