Bald Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets Cancer in '50/50' First Trailer
Summit Entertainment has released the first trailer for "50/50". The video, courtesy of Apple, sees Joseph Gordon-Levitt getting shocked after learning that he has a cancer, before chopping his locks. Later, he chooses to deal with the lethal disease.
First official stills for the drama comedy movie have also been unleashed. On one image, Gordon-Levitt shaves his hair. On another picture, he sees a psychologist (portrayed by Anna Kendrick), while on the other one he is having fun with Seth Rogen.
Inspired by personal experiences, "50/50" is an original story about friendship, love, survival and finding humor in unlikely places. Gordon-Levitt and Rogen star as best friends whose lives are changed by a cancer diagnosis.
While Jonathan Levine helms "50/50", Will Reiser provides the screenplay. Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston, Julia Benson, and Philip Baker Hall serve as the supporting actors. This R-rated film will make its way out across the nation on September 30.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal