Bald Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets Cancer in '50/50' First Trailer
Summit Entertainment has released the first trailer for "50/50". The video, courtesy of Apple, sees Joseph Gordon-Levitt getting shocked after learning that he has a cancer, before chopping his locks. Later, he chooses to deal with the lethal disease.
First official stills for the drama comedy movie have also been unleashed. On one image, Gordon-Levitt shaves his hair. On another picture, he sees a psychologist (portrayed by Anna Kendrick), while on the other one he is having fun with Seth Rogen.
Inspired by personal experiences, "50/50" is an original story about friendship, love, survival and finding humor in unlikely places. Gordon-Levitt and Rogen star as best friends whose lives are changed by a cancer diagnosis.
While Jonathan Levine helms "50/50", Will Reiser provides the screenplay. Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston, Julia Benson, and Philip Baker Hall serve as the supporting actors. This R-rated film will make its way out across the nation on September 30.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says