Bald Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets Cancer in '50/50' First Trailer
Summit Entertainment has released the first trailer for "50/50". The video, courtesy of Apple, sees Joseph Gordon-Levitt getting shocked after learning that he has a cancer, before chopping his locks. Later, he chooses to deal with the lethal disease.
First official stills for the drama comedy movie have also been unleashed. On one image, Gordon-Levitt shaves his hair. On another picture, he sees a psychologist (portrayed by Anna Kendrick), while on the other one he is having fun with Seth Rogen.
Inspired by personal experiences, "50/50" is an original story about friendship, love, survival and finding humor in unlikely places. Gordon-Levitt and Rogen star as best friends whose lives are changed by a cancer diagnosis.
While Jonathan Levine helms "50/50", Will Reiser provides the screenplay. Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston, Julia Benson, and Philip Baker Hall serve as the supporting actors. This R-rated film will make its way out across the nation on September 30.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked