Bald Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets Cancer in '50/50' First Trailer
Summit Entertainment has released the first trailer for "50/50". The video, courtesy of Apple, sees Joseph Gordon-Levitt getting shocked after learning that he has a cancer, before chopping his locks. Later, he chooses to deal with the lethal disease.
First official stills for the drama comedy movie have also been unleashed. On one image, Gordon-Levitt shaves his hair. On another picture, he sees a psychologist (portrayed by Anna Kendrick), while on the other one he is having fun with Seth Rogen.
Inspired by personal experiences, "50/50" is an original story about friendship, love, survival and finding humor in unlikely places. Gordon-Levitt and Rogen star as best friends whose lives are changed by a cancer diagnosis.
While Jonathan Levine helms "50/50", Will Reiser provides the screenplay. Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston, Julia Benson, and Philip Baker Hall serve as the supporting actors. This R-rated film will make its way out across the nation on September 30.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic