Bald Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets Cancer in '50/50' First Trailer
Summit Entertainment has released the first trailer for "50/50". The video, courtesy of Apple, sees Joseph Gordon-Levitt getting shocked after learning that he has a cancer, before chopping his locks. Later, he chooses to deal with the lethal disease.
First official stills for the drama comedy movie have also been unleashed. On one image, Gordon-Levitt shaves his hair. On another picture, he sees a psychologist (portrayed by Anna Kendrick), while on the other one he is having fun with Seth Rogen.
Inspired by personal experiences, "50/50" is an original story about friendship, love, survival and finding humor in unlikely places. Gordon-Levitt and Rogen star as best friends whose lives are changed by a cancer diagnosis.
While Jonathan Levine helms "50/50", Will Reiser provides the screenplay. Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston, Julia Benson, and Philip Baker Hall serve as the supporting actors. This R-rated film will make its way out across the nation on September 30.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism