Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Used to Be Bullied for Baby Fat
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley might have been named this year's Hottest Woman on Earth by Maxim magazine, but she, too, has experienced being bullied early in her modeling career. The Victoria's Secret Angel spoke about criticism over her weight in an interview for the June issue for ELLE magazine.
"When I started modeling, I was definitely heavier," the 24-year-old beauty revealed. "I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn so I didn't. I can't remember a time where I really battled with my body."
The "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress went on to say, "But I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older." She added, "You can bullied as a young model, but there was a point where I found my voice, effectively."
In another magazine interview, Rosie confessed that she isn't always happy with her body. To the June/July 2011 issue of Complex magazine, the girlfriend of Jason Statham opened up, "I don't feel comfortable in my body today at all. Any woman will tell you she has her good and bad days, and today I did not feel like I looked my best or felt radiant inside or outside."
More Rosie Huntington-Whiteley News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer