Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Used to Be Bullied for Baby Fat
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley might have been named this year's Hottest Woman on Earth by Maxim magazine, but she, too, has experienced being bullied early in her modeling career. The Victoria's Secret Angel spoke about criticism over her weight in an interview for the June issue for ELLE magazine.
"When I started modeling, I was definitely heavier," the 24-year-old beauty revealed. "I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn so I didn't. I can't remember a time where I really battled with my body."
The "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress went on to say, "But I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older." She added, "You can bullied as a young model, but there was a point where I found my voice, effectively."
In another magazine interview, Rosie confessed that she isn't always happy with her body. To the June/July 2011 issue of Complex magazine, the girlfriend of Jason Statham opened up, "I don't feel comfortable in my body today at all. Any woman will tell you she has her good and bad days, and today I did not feel like I looked my best or felt radiant inside or outside."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri