Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Used to Be Bullied for Baby Fat
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley might have been named this year's Hottest Woman on Earth by Maxim magazine, but she, too, has experienced being bullied early in her modeling career. The Victoria's Secret Angel spoke about criticism over her weight in an interview for the June issue for ELLE magazine.
"When I started modeling, I was definitely heavier," the 24-year-old beauty revealed. "I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn so I didn't. I can't remember a time where I really battled with my body."
The "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" actress went on to say, "But I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older." She added, "You can bullied as a young model, but there was a point where I found my voice, effectively."
In another magazine interview, Rosie confessed that she isn't always happy with her body. To the June/July 2011 issue of Complex magazine, the girlfriend of Jason Statham opened up, "I don't feel comfortable in my body today at all. Any woman will tell you she has her good and bad days, and today I did not feel like I looked my best or felt radiant inside or outside."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance