Paramore Preview 'Transformers 3' Soundtrack, to Unleash It in Full on June 3
Paramore have a new song coming, and they are sharing it to their devotees in a snippet. Titled "Monster", the fresh material was recorded for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" soundtracks. Their first official release since the departure of Josh and Zac Farro, it's set to make its way out for full stream on June 3 and for digital download 4 days later.
"I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom/ But I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen," Hayley Williams screams. "I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world from turning into a Monster, eating us alive/ Don't you ever wonder how we survived."
Beside listing Paramore's new song, "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has also got Linkin Park's track "Iridescent" for another theme song. Soundtrack compilation CD for the Shia LaBeouf-starring movie will be released in the United States on June 7, three weeks before the film graces theaters across the country on June 29.
The other acts contributing to the CD include My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Staind, Mastodon and The Goo Goo Dolls.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?