Jane Seymour Apologizes for Arnold Schwarzenegger's Other Secret Kids Comments
Jane Seymour is setting the record straight on her recent comments that Arnold Schwarzenegger is likely to having more children out of wedlock. During an appearance on "The View" on Friday, May 27, the actress famous as the Bond girl on "Live and Let Die" backtracked on the remarks and offered her apology.
The star of "Love, Wedding, Marriage" said, "I am so beyond sorry and appalled that I found myself even talking on the subject at all." She elaborated her statement, "You have to understand I didn't go out of my way to have this conversation. It was the premiere of my movie which had a very similar theme and that's why they asked me about it."
The 60-year-old further set the record straight that she has no information about other supposed secret kids. "I do not know anything about any love children. Anything that I said was stupidly listening to some stuff in the media that day. Everyone was talking, I don't even know where I heard it and I don't know anything about anything," she explained.
During the chat, the leading lady of 90s series "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" also admitted, "The way it got all put together is beyond embarrassing and I just feel so, so badly for the Maria [Shriver] and the children because I've been through similar kind of stuff. I just, hope that they'll accept my apology and realize that I do not want [to] in any way exacerbate the pain that that family's going through."
Jane sent tongue wagging with her CNN interview at the May 17 red carpet premiere of "Love, Wedding, Marriage". Having said she was not surprised by Arnold's revelation that he has a love child, she added, "From what I gather, I think there will be lots of information coming people's way. I heard about two more [out-of-wedlock kids] somebody else knows about. I even met someone who knows him well."
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'