Jane Seymour Apologizes for Arnold Schwarzenegger's Other Secret Kids Comments
Jane Seymour is setting the record straight on her recent comments that Arnold Schwarzenegger is likely to having more children out of wedlock. During an appearance on "The View" on Friday, May 27, the actress famous as the Bond girl on "Live and Let Die" backtracked on the remarks and offered her apology.
The star of "Love, Wedding, Marriage" said, "I am so beyond sorry and appalled that I found myself even talking on the subject at all." She elaborated her statement, "You have to understand I didn't go out of my way to have this conversation. It was the premiere of my movie which had a very similar theme and that's why they asked me about it."
The 60-year-old further set the record straight that she has no information about other supposed secret kids. "I do not know anything about any love children. Anything that I said was stupidly listening to some stuff in the media that day. Everyone was talking, I don't even know where I heard it and I don't know anything about anything," she explained.
During the chat, the leading lady of 90s series "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" also admitted, "The way it got all put together is beyond embarrassing and I just feel so, so badly for the Maria [Shriver] and the children because I've been through similar kind of stuff. I just, hope that they'll accept my apology and realize that I do not want [to] in any way exacerbate the pain that that family's going through."
Jane sent tongue wagging with her CNN interview at the May 17 red carpet premiere of "Love, Wedding, Marriage". Having said she was not surprised by Arnold's revelation that he has a love child, she added, "From what I gather, I think there will be lots of information coming people's way. I heard about two more [out-of-wedlock kids] somebody else knows about. I even met someone who knows him well."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny