Evil Voldemort in Fresh 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster
A fresh poster from an anticipated summer blockbuster "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has been unraveled. This time, the character poster highlights the notorious Lord Voldemort. Clutching the Elder Wand, the noseless villain looks scary with Hogwarts remnants as his background.
Previously, Warner Bros. Pictures has also released a one-sheet for Matthew Lewis' Neville Longbottom. Neville, who used to be the running joke in the previous "Harry Potter" films, now is grown up and turns into a serious badass in the poster. He also looks brave with Godric Gryffindor's sword in his hand.
Set in magical world, the last installment of "Harry Potter" film series sees the final adventure of the titular character who should make an ultimate sacrifice to end the battle between Voldemort's brotherhood and wizarding community. The film will also witness doom and gloom moments where no one is safe, even within the Hogwarts buildings.
Ralph Fiennes returns to portray the nefarious He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, who will face the climatic showdown with Daniel Radcliffe's Harry. Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also reprise their role as Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione. The film will open wide in the U.S. on July 15.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival