Evil Voldemort in Fresh 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster
A fresh poster from an anticipated summer blockbuster "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has been unraveled. This time, the character poster highlights the notorious Lord Voldemort. Clutching the Elder Wand, the noseless villain looks scary with Hogwarts remnants as his background.
Previously, Warner Bros. Pictures has also released a one-sheet for Matthew Lewis' Neville Longbottom. Neville, who used to be the running joke in the previous "Harry Potter" films, now is grown up and turns into a serious badass in the poster. He also looks brave with Godric Gryffindor's sword in his hand.
Set in magical world, the last installment of "Harry Potter" film series sees the final adventure of the titular character who should make an ultimate sacrifice to end the battle between Voldemort's brotherhood and wizarding community. The film will also witness doom and gloom moments where no one is safe, even within the Hogwarts buildings.
Ralph Fiennes returns to portray the nefarious He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, who will face the climatic showdown with Daniel Radcliffe's Harry. Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also reprise their role as Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione. The film will open wide in the U.S. on July 15.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal