Evil Voldemort in Fresh 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster
A fresh poster from an anticipated summer blockbuster "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has been unraveled. This time, the character poster highlights the notorious Lord Voldemort. Clutching the Elder Wand, the noseless villain looks scary with Hogwarts remnants as his background.
Previously, Warner Bros. Pictures has also released a one-sheet for Matthew Lewis' Neville Longbottom. Neville, who used to be the running joke in the previous "Harry Potter" films, now is grown up and turns into a serious badass in the poster. He also looks brave with Godric Gryffindor's sword in his hand.
Set in magical world, the last installment of "Harry Potter" film series sees the final adventure of the titular character who should make an ultimate sacrifice to end the battle between Voldemort's brotherhood and wizarding community. The film will also witness doom and gloom moments where no one is safe, even within the Hogwarts buildings.
Ralph Fiennes returns to portray the nefarious He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, who will face the climatic showdown with Daniel Radcliffe's Harry. Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also reprise their role as Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione. The film will open wide in the U.S. on July 15.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer