Evil Voldemort in Fresh 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster
A fresh poster from an anticipated summer blockbuster "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has been unraveled. This time, the character poster highlights the notorious Lord Voldemort. Clutching the Elder Wand, the noseless villain looks scary with Hogwarts remnants as his background.
Previously, Warner Bros. Pictures has also released a one-sheet for Matthew Lewis' Neville Longbottom. Neville, who used to be the running joke in the previous "Harry Potter" films, now is grown up and turns into a serious badass in the poster. He also looks brave with Godric Gryffindor's sword in his hand.
Set in magical world, the last installment of "Harry Potter" film series sees the final adventure of the titular character who should make an ultimate sacrifice to end the battle between Voldemort's brotherhood and wizarding community. The film will also witness doom and gloom moments where no one is safe, even within the Hogwarts buildings.
Ralph Fiennes returns to portray the nefarious He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, who will face the climatic showdown with Daniel Radcliffe's Harry. Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also reprise their role as Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione. The film will open wide in the U.S. on July 15.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences