All 'American Idol' Judges Will Return Next Season, Randy Jackson Says
All three judges of "American Idol" season 10 will return next year, according to Randy Jackson. Visiting "Lopez Tonight" on Thursday, May 26, the only remaining judge of the original line-up said he, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will "all be back next year." He added, "I believe we'll all be back!"
Randy's partner J.Lo, however, is not that optimist. Just a day before, she said she is not sure if she will still sit on the judge panel for an eleventh season. "It's too early to tell," so the "On the Floor" songstress told FOX411.
It is believed the wife of Marc Anthony is still negotiating her contract with FOX. "Everyone has multiple year contracts; Jennifer had single year contract, we loved having her, the hope and expectation is she'll return," FOX Chief Peter Rice said earlier this week.
More American Idol News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards