All 'American Idol' Judges Will Return Next Season, Randy Jackson Says
All three judges of "American Idol" season 10 will return next year, according to Randy Jackson. Visiting "Lopez Tonight" on Thursday, May 26, the only remaining judge of the original line-up said he, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will "all be back next year." He added, "I believe we'll all be back!"
Randy's partner J.Lo, however, is not that optimist. Just a day before, she said she is not sure if she will still sit on the judge panel for an eleventh season. "It's too early to tell," so the "On the Floor" songstress told FOX411.
It is believed the wife of Marc Anthony is still negotiating her contract with FOX. "Everyone has multiple year contracts; Jennifer had single year contract, we loved having her, the hope and expectation is she'll return," FOX Chief Peter Rice said earlier this week.
More American Idol News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert