All 'American Idol' Judges Will Return Next Season, Randy Jackson Says
All three judges of "American Idol" season 10 will return next year, according to Randy Jackson. Visiting "Lopez Tonight" on Thursday, May 26, the only remaining judge of the original line-up said he, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will "all be back next year." He added, "I believe we'll all be back!"
Randy's partner J.Lo, however, is not that optimist. Just a day before, she said she is not sure if she will still sit on the judge panel for an eleventh season. "It's too early to tell," so the "On the Floor" songstress told FOX411.
It is believed the wife of Marc Anthony is still negotiating her contract with FOX. "Everyone has multiple year contracts; Jennifer had single year contract, we loved having her, the hope and expectation is she'll return," FOX Chief Peter Rice said earlier this week.
More American Idol News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation