Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Can't Take Lips Off Each Other
The sight of Justin Bieber kissing Selena Gomez is getting more and more common. The young couple was oblivious to paparazzi capturing their photos and to other beach-goers crowding the Maui beach during a recent vacation.
Justin and Selena had a romantic vacation, staying in a Four Seasons Hotel suite which costs \$10,000 a night. According to Hollywood Life, 'The pair are in the Maile Suite, a luxury palace on the seventh floor of the resort. The signature of the three bedroom suite is floor-to-ceiling windows which allow a magnificent ocean view." They shared the three-bedrooms suite with their parents.
Selena wore a pink two-piece while Justin put on surfing pants. They spent a whole day on the sea, playing with water, riding jet-ski and flying above the sea with parasail. In between these activities, they showed a number of public displays of affection. Justin lifted Selena to his waist while they kissed, and grabbed her butt while kissing also. Even mid-air, they could not take their lips off each other.
Beside spending the day in the water, the couple strolled on the beach hand in hand and enjoyed romantic meals in the hotel's elegant dining room that features adjoining butler's kitchen.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle