Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Can't Take Lips Off Each Other
The sight of Justin Bieber kissing Selena Gomez is getting more and more common. The young couple was oblivious to paparazzi capturing their photos and to other beach-goers crowding the Maui beach during a recent vacation.
Justin and Selena had a romantic vacation, staying in a Four Seasons Hotel suite which costs \$10,000 a night. According to Hollywood Life, 'The pair are in the Maile Suite, a luxury palace on the seventh floor of the resort. The signature of the three bedroom suite is floor-to-ceiling windows which allow a magnificent ocean view." They shared the three-bedrooms suite with their parents.
Selena wore a pink two-piece while Justin put on surfing pants. They spent a whole day on the sea, playing with water, riding jet-ski and flying above the sea with parasail. In between these activities, they showed a number of public displays of affection. Justin lifted Selena to his waist while they kissed, and grabbed her butt while kissing also. Even mid-air, they could not take their lips off each other.
Beside spending the day in the water, the couple strolled on the beach hand in hand and enjoyed romantic meals in the hotel's elegant dining room that features adjoining butler's kitchen.
More Selena Gomez News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns