Matthew Vaughn Denies He's the Father of January Jones' Baby
Matthew Vaughn is adamant that he is not the father of January Jones' baby. The "X-Men: First Class" director found himself getting entangled in the baby daddy drama after multiple sources from the set claimed that he and the Emma Frost depicter were "very close" throughout shooting.
Reporting on Matthew's denial over the speculation was E! Online. The news site noted that legal counsel for the filmmaker husband of supermodel Claudia Schiffer has strongly denied that his client had an affair with the "Mad Men" beauty. His attorney also insisted that the 40-year-old did not father the actress' child.
Earlier, E! pointed out some odd coincidences that likely linked Matthew to January. Inside sources claimed that Matthew and his wife Claudia were renting a house on Foothill Road in Beverly Hills and were tentatively scheduled to stay on through May, but they left town around the same time January came out with the announcement that she is expecting her first child.
Matthew also missed out on the New York screening of "First Class", reasoning that he has a "severe" case of tonsillitis. E!, however, noted that he seemed to be okay when doing interviews for the action movie on the same day.
January announced that she is pregnant with her first child in late April, a few months after breaking up from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis. Her representative told People Magazine, "January Jones is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall. She's really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby