Joe Jonas' New Single 'See No More' Gets Teaser
Before Joe Jonas' new single "See No More" arrives for fans' listening pleasure on June 3, a sneak peek of his first upcoming solo single is shared to tide fans over. It features Joe in a recording session, some meet-and-greet events, rehearsals and photo shoots.
The song itself opens with instrumental tune which leads to poppy strings in between some "na na na" repetitions. Near the end of the short snippet, a male singer supposedly the middle of the Jonas Brothers is heard preparing for the first verse of the lyrics by delivering a powerful "oh."
" 'See No More' especially carries a lot of personal emotions with it and I am hoping people listening to it will get a sense of where I'm coming from with this new sound," Joe said. The song was produced by Bryan Kennedy and co-written by Joe along with Chris Brown.
Beside gearing up to release the single, Joe's also preparing a music video. He recently gushed to MTV, "I've been working with director now to come up with the concept and the entire idea of what it is for me. I think it's more so about how the emotions and the feelings that are going through and how you're dealing with them and just displaying them in physical actions, so it'll be the first really thought-out video that I've done."
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'