Joe Jonas' New Single 'See No More' Gets Teaser
Before Joe Jonas' new single "See No More" arrives for fans' listening pleasure on June 3, a sneak peek of his first upcoming solo single is shared to tide fans over. It features Joe in a recording session, some meet-and-greet events, rehearsals and photo shoots.
The song itself opens with instrumental tune which leads to poppy strings in between some "na na na" repetitions. Near the end of the short snippet, a male singer supposedly the middle of the Jonas Brothers is heard preparing for the first verse of the lyrics by delivering a powerful "oh."
" 'See No More' especially carries a lot of personal emotions with it and I am hoping people listening to it will get a sense of where I'm coming from with this new sound," Joe said. The song was produced by Bryan Kennedy and co-written by Joe along with Chris Brown.
Beside gearing up to release the single, Joe's also preparing a music video. He recently gushed to MTV, "I've been working with director now to come up with the concept and the entire idea of what it is for me. I think it's more so about how the emotions and the feelings that are going through and how you're dealing with them and just displaying them in physical actions, so it'll be the first really thought-out video that I've done."
More Joe Jonas News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum