Jane Lynch to Use Jimmy Fallon as Example When Hosting Emmy
Jane Lynch has talked about report that she will be hosting the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards. Met by WSJ's Speakeasy at BEA where she introduced her coming memoir "Happy Accidents", the 50-year-old comedienne said, "I think so," when asked if the news is true.
On how she feels about landing the job, the Sue Sylvester of FOX's popular series "Glee" stated, "I feel great!" Admitting she was left amazed by the way Jimmy Fallon hosted the annual awards show last year, she shared, "I did the opening number of the Emmys last year, and I was in awe of how Jimmy Fallon conducted himself throughout the show. He had so much fun and I'm going to use him as an example."
Lynch, however, was less serious when answering question about if she is brainstorming ideas. "No, not at all. I'll leave that to the funny writers. And then I'll come in and get all the credit for it," the Emmy-winning actress said.
Beside Lynch, "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane was reportedly also considered to serve as an MC at the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. The prize-giving event will take place on September 18.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie