Report: Jeff Conaway's Ex Tries to Stop His Family From Removing Life Support
A battle over the removal of Jeff Conaway's life support machines may be brewing between his ex-girlfriend and his family. Just hours after it was reported that Jeff's family has decided to turn off his life support, Radar Online came out with the report that Vikki Lizzi, who has dated the former "Grease" actor on and off for years, is said taking legal action to stop the removal.
Vikki reportedly claims she has the power of attorney over the star of TV series "Taxi". A source close to her said, "Vikki has the power of attorney and also has a living trust from 2007 that names her as a guarantor of the trust. The hospital has assured the attorney they won't do anything until they re-read the trust." The source added, "The family only has the health care power of attorney."
The inside source also insisted that Vicki loves Jeff. "She has lost 7 pounds, and this has been two weeks of a nightmare. She broke down yesterday. This is a horror," so claimed the insider who also noted that Vicki "would never pull the plug" because the 60-year-old actor is "her best friend and soul mate."
Radar Online earlier reported that Jeff's family has been informed by the doctors that the actor "has had no brain function since he was brought into the hospital". One source revealed, "The feeding tube has already been removed. The ventilator which is breathing for Jeff, will be removed sometime this afternoon."
Insisting that "Jeff is in no pain whatsoever," the source added, "No measures will be made to try and revive him once the breathing tube is removed. Jeff has remained unconscious and is unaware of what is going on."
Jeff was admitted to the Encino Hospital Medical Center on May 11. It was originally reported that he was hospitalized for a prescription drug overdose, but celebrity doctor Drew Pinsky later said that the actor was suffering from pneumonia and sepsis. While Jeff's manager stated that the actor has slipped into a coma, Drew claimed, "He's in an induced coma. He's actually on a Propafol drip."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked