'I Wanna Go' Set Picture: Britney Spears Rocks Pink Streaks in Her Blond Hair
Britney Spears channeled her inner rocker chick when filming a music video for her latest single "I Wanna Go" recently. In the pictures obtained from the video shoot, the Southern Belle is seen having some pink stripes in her blond hair, rocking a black punky skirt, and wearing a pair of sneakers.
Britney kicked off the filming on May 25. She wrote on Twitter that day, "Just wrapped day 1 of the I Wanna Go video. I-I-I wanna go-o-o to my b-e-e-d to get some sleep tonight." The pop songstress continued the video shoot the following day, posting on the micro-blogging site "Playing SIMON on my iPad on the I Wanna Go set to pass the time."
Despite the upbeat tune of the song, its music video reportedly will have less dancing and focus more on the narrative storyline instead. Rumor has it, she will be saved by a hunky actor when being hounded by a crowd of paparazzi. They will make out in the backseat of a car later on.
Words are, Britney and her team had asked Kellan Lutz to play her love interest, but the "Twilight's Saga" actor politely turned down the offer. Beside approaching Kellan, Britney allegedly has also asked Matthew McConaughey to play the leading man. As of press time, there is no word on who secures the role.
More Britney Spears News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal