'I Wanna Go' Set Picture: Britney Spears Rocks Pink Streaks in Her Blond Hair
Britney Spears channeled her inner rocker chick when filming a music video for her latest single "I Wanna Go" recently. In the pictures obtained from the video shoot, the Southern Belle is seen having some pink stripes in her blond hair, rocking a black punky skirt, and wearing a pair of sneakers.
Britney kicked off the filming on May 25. She wrote on Twitter that day, "Just wrapped day 1 of the I Wanna Go video. I-I-I wanna go-o-o to my b-e-e-d to get some sleep tonight." The pop songstress continued the video shoot the following day, posting on the micro-blogging site "Playing SIMON on my iPad on the I Wanna Go set to pass the time."
Despite the upbeat tune of the song, its music video reportedly will have less dancing and focus more on the narrative storyline instead. Rumor has it, she will be saved by a hunky actor when being hounded by a crowd of paparazzi. They will make out in the backseat of a car later on.
Words are, Britney and her team had asked Kellan Lutz to play her love interest, but the "Twilight's Saga" actor politely turned down the offer. Beside approaching Kellan, Britney allegedly has also asked Matthew McConaughey to play the leading man. As of press time, there is no word on who secures the role.
More Britney Spears News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?