Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina's Plans After 'Idol'
Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina have revealed where they would go from "American Idol". Both of the final two admitted that they couldn't wait to go back to their normal life, eating what they have been avoiding in the past few weeks and doing what they always did pre-famous.
For McCreery, the end of the show means he could return to "watching SportsCenter and eating some chips." As for Alaina, "I get to sleep and eat unhealthy food," said the 16-year-old who lost 20 pounds while on the competition. But then she added, "Actually, I'm not gonna do that."
But beyond a sense of normality, the finalists are eager to start singing for a living. "American Idol is a platform and it's helping us start our jobs," McCreery said. In fact, Carrie Underwood who made a duet with Alaina on the Tuesday finale already offered her a job. "She said, 'Wow, that was incredible. We should take that on the road'," Alaina said about what Underwood whispered to her.
As the final two, McCreery and Alaina are entitled to a Ford vehicle. "An F150 Truck," McCreery said of his car choice. "Maybe a GT," Alaina picked hers.
More American Idol News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp