Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina's Plans After 'Idol'
Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina have revealed where they would go from "American Idol". Both of the final two admitted that they couldn't wait to go back to their normal life, eating what they have been avoiding in the past few weeks and doing what they always did pre-famous.
For McCreery, the end of the show means he could return to "watching SportsCenter and eating some chips." As for Alaina, "I get to sleep and eat unhealthy food," said the 16-year-old who lost 20 pounds while on the competition. But then she added, "Actually, I'm not gonna do that."
But beyond a sense of normality, the finalists are eager to start singing for a living. "American Idol is a platform and it's helping us start our jobs," McCreery said. In fact, Carrie Underwood who made a duet with Alaina on the Tuesday finale already offered her a job. "She said, 'Wow, that was incredible. We should take that on the road'," Alaina said about what Underwood whispered to her.
As the final two, McCreery and Alaina are entitled to a Ford vehicle. "An F150 Truck," McCreery said of his car choice. "Maybe a GT," Alaina picked hers.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group