Taylor Lautner Fighting in New 'Abduction' Footage
Taylor Lautner has recently brought a footage for his upcoming film, "Abduction", to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The snippet focuses on Lautner's Nathan Harper who is fighting against a man in a train, before throwing him out through the window.
The forthcoming film centers on Nathan, who learns that his parents are not really his mother and father as he sees his own picture on a missing person websites. When he is trying to find out his true identity, Nathan's quest for the truth collapses into a full-blown of "Bourne"-like thriller.
In addition to Lautner, Lily Collins stars as Karen Lowell, Nathan's love interest. Meanwhile, Sigourney Weaver plays Dr. Bennett, Maria Bello takes the role of Mara, and Alfred Molina plays Frank Burton. Other stars supporting the movie are the likes of Jason Isaacs, Elisabeth Rohm, and Denzel Whitaker.
Directed by John Singleton, the movie has Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Shawn Christensen team up to pen the script. Meanwhile, Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Taylor Lautner, Roy Lee, and Lee Stollman serve as the producers. The film will hit theaters across the nation on September 23.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3