Mark Ballas Sends Love to Pia Toscano on Twitter
While many are buzzing about the new winner of "American Idol", Mark Ballas takes to his Twitter to name his. On Wednesday, May 25, the third place finisher on season 12 of "Dancing with the Stars" sent his love to previously-eliminated "Idol" contestant, Pia Toscano through the social networking site.
"Just watched the idol final in NYC.. @PToscanoAI10 Is my Champion... Love you Pi, so proud of you," wrote the 25-year-old. Pia herself was seemingly engrossed in her performance with Beyonce Knowles in the finale. "Highlight of my life.. Performing with Beyonce!!" she wrote before congratulating the Top 2, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery, as writing "You are both stars and I couldn't be more proud."
Mark and Pia were first linked romantically after they were spotted going out together to Gulfstream restaurant last April. Though she downplayed their date night, Pia did admit to People magazine that the 24-year-old dancer is sweet and extremely supportive. Mark, meanwhile, played it coy by saying, "I'm having a great time. I have no complaints right now."
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary