Mark Ballas Sends Love to Pia Toscano on Twitter
While many are buzzing about the new winner of "American Idol", Mark Ballas takes to his Twitter to name his. On Wednesday, May 25, the third place finisher on season 12 of "Dancing with the Stars" sent his love to previously-eliminated "Idol" contestant, Pia Toscano through the social networking site.
"Just watched the idol final in NYC.. @PToscanoAI10 Is my Champion... Love you Pi, so proud of you," wrote the 25-year-old. Pia herself was seemingly engrossed in her performance with Beyonce Knowles in the finale. "Highlight of my life.. Performing with Beyonce!!" she wrote before congratulating the Top 2, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery, as writing "You are both stars and I couldn't be more proud."
Mark and Pia were first linked romantically after they were spotted going out together to Gulfstream restaurant last April. Though she downplayed their date night, Pia did admit to People magazine that the 24-year-old dancer is sweet and extremely supportive. Mark, meanwhile, played it coy by saying, "I'm having a great time. I have no complaints right now."
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does