Mark Ballas Sends Love to Pia Toscano on Twitter
While many are buzzing about the new winner of "American Idol", Mark Ballas takes to his Twitter to name his. On Wednesday, May 25, the third place finisher on season 12 of "Dancing with the Stars" sent his love to previously-eliminated "Idol" contestant, Pia Toscano through the social networking site.
"Just watched the idol final in NYC.. @PToscanoAI10 Is my Champion... Love you Pi, so proud of you," wrote the 25-year-old. Pia herself was seemingly engrossed in her performance with Beyonce Knowles in the finale. "Highlight of my life.. Performing with Beyonce!!" she wrote before congratulating the Top 2, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery, as writing "You are both stars and I couldn't be more proud."
Mark and Pia were first linked romantically after they were spotted going out together to Gulfstream restaurant last April. Though she downplayed their date night, Pia did admit to People magazine that the 24-year-old dancer is sweet and extremely supportive. Mark, meanwhile, played it coy by saying, "I'm having a great time. I have no complaints right now."
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors