Jason Derulo Keeps the Party Going in 'Don't Wanna Go Home' Video
Jason Derulo gets wild in a newly-released music video for his new single "Don't Wanna Go Home". The "Whatcha Say" hitmaker throws a never-ending party which includes a lot of dancing, flipping and writhing as people in the room are reluctant to call it a night.
To MTV, Jason said the video is about "these creatures who can't get enough of this amazing party." Writing the treatment with Rich Lee, the singer/songwriter who recently won big at BMI Pop Music Awards elaborated his statement, "Basically, it's not about going to the club, it's about never leaving the club."
"I'm very hands-on with everything that I do, and I wrote 'Don't Wanna Go Home,' and I wanted to write a video right after I finished doing the song 'cause I actually saw it [in my mind], what this video is about," he added. "But it's not a club - it's a warehouse and we live here."
"Don't Wanna Go Home" is the first offering from Jason Derulo's new studio album "Future History" is expected to arrive later this year. "In the midst of all the turmoil in the world, I wanted to create a song that made you forget your problems," he said of the club-ready track.
Jason Derulo's "Don't Wanna Go Home" music video
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia