Jason Derulo Keeps the Party Going in 'Don't Wanna Go Home' Video
Jason Derulo gets wild in a newly-released music video for his new single "Don't Wanna Go Home". The "Whatcha Say" hitmaker throws a never-ending party which includes a lot of dancing, flipping and writhing as people in the room are reluctant to call it a night.
To MTV, Jason said the video is about "these creatures who can't get enough of this amazing party." Writing the treatment with Rich Lee, the singer/songwriter who recently won big at BMI Pop Music Awards elaborated his statement, "Basically, it's not about going to the club, it's about never leaving the club."
"I'm very hands-on with everything that I do, and I wrote 'Don't Wanna Go Home,' and I wanted to write a video right after I finished doing the song 'cause I actually saw it [in my mind], what this video is about," he added. "But it's not a club - it's a warehouse and we live here."
"Don't Wanna Go Home" is the first offering from Jason Derulo's new studio album "Future History" is expected to arrive later this year. "In the midst of all the turmoil in the world, I wanted to create a song that made you forget your problems," he said of the club-ready track.
Jason Derulo's "Don't Wanna Go Home" music video
More Jason Derulo News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered