Jason Derulo Keeps the Party Going in 'Don't Wanna Go Home' Video
Jason Derulo gets wild in a newly-released music video for his new single "Don't Wanna Go Home". The "Whatcha Say" hitmaker throws a never-ending party which includes a lot of dancing, flipping and writhing as people in the room are reluctant to call it a night.
To MTV, Jason said the video is about "these creatures who can't get enough of this amazing party." Writing the treatment with Rich Lee, the singer/songwriter who recently won big at BMI Pop Music Awards elaborated his statement, "Basically, it's not about going to the club, it's about never leaving the club."
"I'm very hands-on with everything that I do, and I wrote 'Don't Wanna Go Home,' and I wanted to write a video right after I finished doing the song 'cause I actually saw it [in my mind], what this video is about," he added. "But it's not a club - it's a warehouse and we live here."
"Don't Wanna Go Home" is the first offering from Jason Derulo's new studio album "Future History" is expected to arrive later this year. "In the midst of all the turmoil in the world, I wanted to create a song that made you forget your problems," he said of the club-ready track.
Jason Derulo's "Don't Wanna Go Home" music video
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018