Jason Derulo Keeps the Party Going in 'Don't Wanna Go Home' Video
Jason Derulo gets wild in a newly-released music video for his new single "Don't Wanna Go Home". The "Whatcha Say" hitmaker throws a never-ending party which includes a lot of dancing, flipping and writhing as people in the room are reluctant to call it a night.
To MTV, Jason said the video is about "these creatures who can't get enough of this amazing party." Writing the treatment with Rich Lee, the singer/songwriter who recently won big at BMI Pop Music Awards elaborated his statement, "Basically, it's not about going to the club, it's about never leaving the club."
"I'm very hands-on with everything that I do, and I wrote 'Don't Wanna Go Home,' and I wanted to write a video right after I finished doing the song 'cause I actually saw it [in my mind], what this video is about," he added. "But it's not a club - it's a warehouse and we live here."
"Don't Wanna Go Home" is the first offering from Jason Derulo's new studio album "Future History" is expected to arrive later this year. "In the midst of all the turmoil in the world, I wanted to create a song that made you forget your problems," he said of the club-ready track.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers