January Jones, Zoe Kravitz and More Hit 'X-Men: First Class' New York Premiere
Before releasing "X-Men: First Class" in theaters on June 3, 20th Century Fox brought the sci-fi film to its New York premiere. At the event, which was held at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York on May 25, January Jones showed off her baby bump in a Preen dress.
The 33-year-old expectant actress admitted she felt lucky to be pregnant, yet revealed she was a bit disappointed not to have had odd cravings yet. "I feel great," she said. "I haven't had any weird physical side effects. I feel pretty lucky so far. Everybody is asking if I've had any odd cravings. I haven't yet. It's a bummer. I wish I had something weird to tell."
While hitting the black carpet, January was joined by her co-stars Zoe Kravitz who wore gray gown, and Rose Byrne who sported black dress. James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Lucas Till, and Kevin Bacon were among actors adding the masculine side to the premiere. While Michael, Lucas and Kevin looked neat with their outfits, James looked modest in his blue shirt and black tuxedo.
In the meantime, there were new clips released earlier on the same day. One clip, released via Yahoo! Movies, sees young mutants training their powers, including Lucas' Havoc who tries to control his power. Another clip features a scene where Kevin's Sebastian Shaw makes appearance, introducing himself to the young mutants.
"X-Men: First Class" centers its story on the beginning of X-Men saga, when Xavier and Magneto were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
'X-Men: First Class' clip 'They Were Kids/Training Montage':
'X-Men: First Class' clip 'My Name Is Sebastian Shaw/Shaw Attacks':
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection