Brad Pitt: I Don't Bring My Crap at Home
While he plays an abusive father in new movie "The Tree of Life", Brad Pitt makes sure he doesn't do the same with his children in real life. Having said that he doesn't raise his kids that same way, the father of six children with partner Angelina Jolie told People Magazine, "I make sure I don't bring my crap at home."
At the Los Angeles premiere of Terrence Malick-directed drama, the 47-year-old explained the reason why. "I'm painfully aware that my actions leave a double mark on them in these formidable years," he stated. Though so, he did admit to have made parenting mistakes as saying, "Not [like I'm] a horrible parent, but I've certainly made mistakes and had to make up for it."
Together with Angelina, Brad is raising 9-year-old Maddox, 7-year-old Pax, 6-year-old Zahara, 4-year-old Shiloh and 2-year-old twins, Vivienne and Knox. On what he looks forward from his children, the "Inglourious Basterds" star said, "I want to keep them free. I want them to explore that innocence as long as possible and find out what's interesting to them. I just don't want to encumber them in any way."
More Brad Pitt News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'