Kim Kardashian's Fiance Bares Hot Bod in Shirtless Photos for GQ
Kim Kardashian's fiance has gone shirtless for GQ magazine. Kris Humphries modeled swim trunks for the June issue of GQ, and shortly after he and Kim announced their engagement on Wednesday, May 25, the publication released a series of photos that show off the New Jersey Nets forward's muscular body.
In one shot, the 26-year-old athlete rocks a pair of tight red-orange shorts. He also sports matching headphones around his neck and an Omega watch. Another one has him leaping in the air while donning a blue trunk, while one other captures him running in board shorts. Most of the photos can be seen at GQ.com.
Kris has gotten engaged to Kim last Wednesday, May 18 after only six months of dating. To People Magazine, the pair shared details of the romantic proposal. Accordingly, Kris got down on one knee in Kim's bedroom where words "Will You Marry Me?" have been formed using red rose petals. He also presented her with a custom-cut 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz ring.
Speaking of her engagement ring, Kim revealed, "In high school I went to Macy's and bought this fake ring, my 'perfect' ring, and this is almost the exact same." She added, "It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's perfect." On the choosing of the ring, Kris himself confessed, "I just knew I wanted it to be big!"
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split