Kim Kardashian's Fiance Bares Hot Bod in Shirtless Photos for GQ
Kim Kardashian's fiance has gone shirtless for GQ magazine. Kris Humphries modeled swim trunks for the June issue of GQ, and shortly after he and Kim announced their engagement on Wednesday, May 25, the publication released a series of photos that show off the New Jersey Nets forward's muscular body.
In one shot, the 26-year-old athlete rocks a pair of tight red-orange shorts. He also sports matching headphones around his neck and an Omega watch. Another one has him leaping in the air while donning a blue trunk, while one other captures him running in board shorts. Most of the photos can be seen at GQ.com.
Kris has gotten engaged to Kim last Wednesday, May 18 after only six months of dating. To People Magazine, the pair shared details of the romantic proposal. Accordingly, Kris got down on one knee in Kim's bedroom where words "Will You Marry Me?" have been formed using red rose petals. He also presented her with a custom-cut 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz ring.
Speaking of her engagement ring, Kim revealed, "In high school I went to Macy's and bought this fake ring, my 'perfect' ring, and this is almost the exact same." She added, "It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's perfect." On the choosing of the ring, Kris himself confessed, "I just knew I wanted it to be big!"
More Kris Humphries News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident