Kim Kardashian's Fiance Bares Hot Bod in Shirtless Photos for GQ
Kim Kardashian's fiance has gone shirtless for GQ magazine. Kris Humphries modeled swim trunks for the June issue of GQ, and shortly after he and Kim announced their engagement on Wednesday, May 25, the publication released a series of photos that show off the New Jersey Nets forward's muscular body.
In one shot, the 26-year-old athlete rocks a pair of tight red-orange shorts. He also sports matching headphones around his neck and an Omega watch. Another one has him leaping in the air while donning a blue trunk, while one other captures him running in board shorts. Most of the photos can be seen at GQ.com.
Kris has gotten engaged to Kim last Wednesday, May 18 after only six months of dating. To People Magazine, the pair shared details of the romantic proposal. Accordingly, Kris got down on one knee in Kim's bedroom where words "Will You Marry Me?" have been formed using red rose petals. He also presented her with a custom-cut 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz ring.
Speaking of her engagement ring, Kim revealed, "In high school I went to Macy's and bought this fake ring, my 'perfect' ring, and this is almost the exact same." She added, "It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's perfect." On the choosing of the ring, Kris himself confessed, "I just knew I wanted it to be big!"
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner