Expendable Cheryl Cole Replaced by Nicole Scherzinger as 'X Factor (US)' Judge
Cheryl Cole is reportedly no longer judging "The X Factor (US)". TMZ reports that the 27-year-old British beauty is replaced by Nicole Scherzinger, who was actually billed to co-host the show with Steve Jones.
Rumor has it, Cole's English accent is too thick for American audience and producers were concerned that viewers would hardly understand it. Sources additionally say the Girls Aloud singer was more expendable, and she and fellow judge Paula Abdul have a lack of chemistry.
Cole is now said being wanted to return to the UK version of "The X Factor". But she may turn down the offer and even cut ties with the franchise entirely because she is "royally pissed over how this situation was handled."
FOX has not responded to the report, while calls to Simon Cowell's camp have not been returned.
Cheryl Cole was announced to sit on the panel judge of "The X Factor (US)" in early this month. Paula Abdul was the last one signing up to join Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid and Cole. The foursome taped the show for the first time on May 8.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked