Video Premiere: Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Looking for Love' Ft. Usher
Diddy-Dirty Money's music video in support of their latest single "Looking for Love" has been out for fans' viewing pleasure. P. Diddy and fellow star Usher hit an underground club and invite the ladies to join them at their table. They also perform on a rooftop with night city view before them and get a lap dance from some fine ladies.
While the men enjoy spending the night away with their companions at the club, Dawn Richard and Kalenna make their suggestive moves. The two female Dirty Money crew seduce the camera with their sex appeal in the dark visuals directed by Colin Tilley.
"Looking for Love" is taken from Diddy's latest studio installment "Last Train to Paris" which has been in stores since December 2010. Post the "Last Train" effort, Dawn Richard is eying a solo career. The former Danity Kane member revealed the plan in a recent interview with Rap-Up TV.
"The last six years have been a battle for people to understand and conform me into what they really want me to be and I've kind of had to protect that throughout this whole journey," she said. "It's kind of the story of me protecting this golden heart, which really kind of symbolizes my own heart and my passion for this music thing and really who I am."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!