Video Premiere: Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Looking for Love' Ft. Usher
Diddy-Dirty Money's music video in support of their latest single "Looking for Love" has been out for fans' viewing pleasure. P. Diddy and fellow star Usher hit an underground club and invite the ladies to join them at their table. They also perform on a rooftop with night city view before them and get a lap dance from some fine ladies.
While the men enjoy spending the night away with their companions at the club, Dawn Richard and Kalenna make their suggestive moves. The two female Dirty Money crew seduce the camera with their sex appeal in the dark visuals directed by Colin Tilley.
"Looking for Love" is taken from Diddy's latest studio installment "Last Train to Paris" which has been in stores since December 2010. Post the "Last Train" effort, Dawn Richard is eying a solo career. The former Danity Kane member revealed the plan in a recent interview with Rap-Up TV.
"The last six years have been a battle for people to understand and conform me into what they really want me to be and I've kind of had to protect that throughout this whole journey," she said. "It's kind of the story of me protecting this golden heart, which really kind of symbolizes my own heart and my passion for this music thing and really who I am."
Diddy-Dirty Money's "Looking for Love" feat. Usher music video
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...