Ron Gets Intense in Fresh 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster
Two character posters featuring Harry Potter and Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" have been released earlier this week. Now, another character poster is unveiled, highlighting Ron Weasley. The one-sheet sees intense Ron with Fiendfyre, a Dark Magic flaming dragon, behind him.
Previously, The Ron depicter Rupert Grint spoke about the evolution of his character to Empire Magazine. "In previous films Ron was usually quite scared all the time, that was always kind of him, but it was great to see that there was a lot more heavy emotion," so he said.
"Because he really falls in love, so there's all that story, and that really develops in Part Two particularly," he detailed." And then there's the family stuff as well. There are some quite dark things that I never really got before with Ron."
Finding Ron's different side, Grint admitted it was a good opportunity since it felt "like a different character". He further explained, "It was cool to find that side to him. It's all kind of embedded in me; we've almost become the same person over the years, sort of merged into this Ron-pert. Even now."
Given that, he claimed it was "weird" when shooting the final battle, with Hogwarts sets he had been growing up in becoming rubbles. "It really nailed that down, that this was the end. Seeing the Great Hall... The place had become quite a familiar one in our lives; we'd spent a lot of time there. And now it's on fire. There are dead bodies, dead children everywhere. It's really dark."
The last movie of "Harry Potter" film series will witness the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world which breaks into an all-out war. Eventually, Potter is the only one who has to make the decisive sacrifice as he draws closer to the climatic showdown with Voldemort.
In addition to Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Ralph Fiennes will reprise their roles as Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Lord Voldemort respectively. David Yates helms the movie, with Steve Kloves writing the script. The movie itself will make its way out in U.S. theaters on July 15.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier