Zooey Deschanel Gets Dating Lesson in Fresh 'New Girl' Promo
Another promo has been unleashed for FOX's new show "New Girl". Still focusing on Zooey Deschanel's character, the newly-released video shows how she moves on after her recent break-up with the help of her new roommates, three juvenile guys. Schmidt, for example, gives her an advice how to approach a man whom she sets her eyes on.
Jessica Day is an unlucky-in-love school teacher who is trying to get over her surprise breakup with her model boyfriend. She eventually finds a new place to stay when she moves in with three single guys; Nick, a bartender, Schmidt, a professional and modern-day casanova, and Coach, a former athlete turned trainer.
Rounding out this unlikely bunch is Jess' street-smart model friend Cece. Together, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
Starring also Max Greenfield, Damon Wayans, Hannah Simone and Jake M. Johnson, "New Girl" will air every Tuesday at 9 P.M. starting this fall.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date