Zooey Deschanel Gets Dating Lesson in Fresh 'New Girl' Promo
Another promo has been unleashed for FOX's new show "New Girl". Still focusing on Zooey Deschanel's character, the newly-released video shows how she moves on after her recent break-up with the help of her new roommates, three juvenile guys. Schmidt, for example, gives her an advice how to approach a man whom she sets her eyes on.
Jessica Day is an unlucky-in-love school teacher who is trying to get over her surprise breakup with her model boyfriend. She eventually finds a new place to stay when she moves in with three single guys; Nick, a bartender, Schmidt, a professional and modern-day casanova, and Coach, a former athlete turned trainer.
Rounding out this unlikely bunch is Jess' street-smart model friend Cece. Together, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
Starring also Max Greenfield, Damon Wayans, Hannah Simone and Jake M. Johnson, "New Girl" will air every Tuesday at 9 P.M. starting this fall.
More New Girl News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding