Zooey Deschanel Gets Dating Lesson in Fresh 'New Girl' Promo
Another promo has been unleashed for FOX's new show "New Girl". Still focusing on Zooey Deschanel's character, the newly-released video shows how she moves on after her recent break-up with the help of her new roommates, three juvenile guys. Schmidt, for example, gives her an advice how to approach a man whom she sets her eyes on.
Jessica Day is an unlucky-in-love school teacher who is trying to get over her surprise breakup with her model boyfriend. She eventually finds a new place to stay when she moves in with three single guys; Nick, a bartender, Schmidt, a professional and modern-day casanova, and Coach, a former athlete turned trainer.
Rounding out this unlikely bunch is Jess' street-smart model friend Cece. Together, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
Starring also Max Greenfield, Damon Wayans, Hannah Simone and Jake M. Johnson, "New Girl" will air every Tuesday at 9 P.M. starting this fall.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'