Zooey Deschanel Gets Dating Lesson in Fresh 'New Girl' Promo
Another promo has been unleashed for FOX's new show "New Girl". Still focusing on Zooey Deschanel's character, the newly-released video shows how she moves on after her recent break-up with the help of her new roommates, three juvenile guys. Schmidt, for example, gives her an advice how to approach a man whom she sets her eyes on.
Jessica Day is an unlucky-in-love school teacher who is trying to get over her surprise breakup with her model boyfriend. She eventually finds a new place to stay when she moves in with three single guys; Nick, a bartender, Schmidt, a professional and modern-day casanova, and Coach, a former athlete turned trainer.
Rounding out this unlikely bunch is Jess' street-smart model friend Cece. Together, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
Starring also Max Greenfield, Damon Wayans, Hannah Simone and Jake M. Johnson, "New Girl" will air every Tuesday at 9 P.M. starting this fall.
More New Girl News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle