Zooey Deschanel Gets Dating Lesson in Fresh 'New Girl' Promo
Another promo has been unleashed for FOX's new show "New Girl". Still focusing on Zooey Deschanel's character, the newly-released video shows how she moves on after her recent break-up with the help of her new roommates, three juvenile guys. Schmidt, for example, gives her an advice how to approach a man whom she sets her eyes on.
Jessica Day is an unlucky-in-love school teacher who is trying to get over her surprise breakup with her model boyfriend. She eventually finds a new place to stay when she moves in with three single guys; Nick, a bartender, Schmidt, a professional and modern-day casanova, and Coach, a former athlete turned trainer.
Rounding out this unlikely bunch is Jess' street-smart model friend Cece. Together, this group of friends try to help Jess learn a lot about love, life and mostly about herself, while at the same time learn a lot about themselves.
Starring also Max Greenfield, Damon Wayans, Hannah Simone and Jake M. Johnson, "New Girl" will air every Tuesday at 9 P.M. starting this fall.
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit
- Alleged Video of Bella Thorne Masturbating Leaks Online