Black Eyed Peas' Performance on 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale
Black Eyed Peas lighted up "Dancing with the Stars" stage on the season 12 finale. will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap kicked off the futuristic set of "Don't Stop the Party" before they were joined by Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie. She appeared high above the crowd on a platform before being lowered to the dance floor.
That Tuesday night, May 24, "DWTS" crowned Hines Ward as a winner of this season. He grabbed the Mirror Ball trophy after beating Kirstie Alley and Chelsea Kane (previously known as Chelsea Staub) who finished second and third. The other musical guests, beside BEP, included Josh Groban and The Go Go's.
Before hitting the "DWTS" stage, Black Eyed Peas dropped by MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for a live performance at 2011 Billboard Music Awards. They delivered a medley of "Just Can't Get Enough", "The Time (Dirty Bit)", "Boom Boom Pow" and "I Gotta Feeling". They walked home as a Top Duo/Group, winning over Bon Jovi, Lady Antebellum, Linkin Park and U2.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS