Black Eyed Peas' Performance on 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale
Black Eyed Peas lighted up "Dancing with the Stars" stage on the season 12 finale. will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap kicked off the futuristic set of "Don't Stop the Party" before they were joined by Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie. She appeared high above the crowd on a platform before being lowered to the dance floor.
That Tuesday night, May 24, "DWTS" crowned Hines Ward as a winner of this season. He grabbed the Mirror Ball trophy after beating Kirstie Alley and Chelsea Kane (previously known as Chelsea Staub) who finished second and third. The other musical guests, beside BEP, included Josh Groban and The Go Go's.
Before hitting the "DWTS" stage, Black Eyed Peas dropped by MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for a live performance at 2011 Billboard Music Awards. They delivered a medley of "Just Can't Get Enough", "The Time (Dirty Bit)", "Boom Boom Pow" and "I Gotta Feeling". They walked home as a Top Duo/Group, winning over Bon Jovi, Lady Antebellum, Linkin Park and U2.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'