Black Eyed Peas' Performance on 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale
Black Eyed Peas lighted up "Dancing with the Stars" stage on the season 12 finale. will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap kicked off the futuristic set of "Don't Stop the Party" before they were joined by Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie. She appeared high above the crowd on a platform before being lowered to the dance floor.
That Tuesday night, May 24, "DWTS" crowned Hines Ward as a winner of this season. He grabbed the Mirror Ball trophy after beating Kirstie Alley and Chelsea Kane (previously known as Chelsea Staub) who finished second and third. The other musical guests, beside BEP, included Josh Groban and The Go Go's.
Before hitting the "DWTS" stage, Black Eyed Peas dropped by MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for a live performance at 2011 Billboard Music Awards. They delivered a medley of "Just Can't Get Enough", "The Time (Dirty Bit)", "Boom Boom Pow" and "I Gotta Feeling". They walked home as a Top Duo/Group, winning over Bon Jovi, Lady Antebellum, Linkin Park and U2.
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab