Pics: Usher Suffers Zipper Malfunction During Concert
Usher has become the latest celebrities who have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction. The "Dirty Dancer" singer was performing to a sold-out crowd at Qwest Center Omaha last Sunday night, May 22 when his fly came undone in the middle of his performance. Quick to correct the mishap, he zipped up his pants after he stripped out of his jacket.
This isn't the first time the mentor of pop sensation Justin Bieber suffered such malfunction with his concert outfit. He was also spotted performing with an open fly during a concert in Rotterdam, Netherlands back in March. At the time, he seemed to be oblivious to the fact that his zipper has come undone as he continued on performing.
During the Sunday night concert, 32-year-old Usher entertained around 16,000 fans with 22 songs, his dance moves and lots of pyrotechnics. Having eight costume changes throughout the gig, he performed songs like "U Remind Me", "U Don't Have to Call", "Caught Up", "More", "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" and "OMG".
More Usher News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy