Pics: Usher Suffers Zipper Malfunction During Concert
Usher has become the latest celebrities who have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction. The "Dirty Dancer" singer was performing to a sold-out crowd at Qwest Center Omaha last Sunday night, May 22 when his fly came undone in the middle of his performance. Quick to correct the mishap, he zipped up his pants after he stripped out of his jacket.
This isn't the first time the mentor of pop sensation Justin Bieber suffered such malfunction with his concert outfit. He was also spotted performing with an open fly during a concert in Rotterdam, Netherlands back in March. At the time, he seemed to be oblivious to the fact that his zipper has come undone as he continued on performing.
During the Sunday night concert, 32-year-old Usher entertained around 16,000 fans with 22 songs, his dance moves and lots of pyrotechnics. Having eight costume changes throughout the gig, he performed songs like "U Remind Me", "U Don't Have to Call", "Caught Up", "More", "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" and "OMG".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'