Pics: Usher Suffers Zipper Malfunction During Concert
Usher has become the latest celebrities who have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction. The "Dirty Dancer" singer was performing to a sold-out crowd at Qwest Center Omaha last Sunday night, May 22 when his fly came undone in the middle of his performance. Quick to correct the mishap, he zipped up his pants after he stripped out of his jacket.
This isn't the first time the mentor of pop sensation Justin Bieber suffered such malfunction with his concert outfit. He was also spotted performing with an open fly during a concert in Rotterdam, Netherlands back in March. At the time, he seemed to be oblivious to the fact that his zipper has come undone as he continued on performing.
During the Sunday night concert, 32-year-old Usher entertained around 16,000 fans with 22 songs, his dance moves and lots of pyrotechnics. Having eight costume changes throughout the gig, he performed songs like "U Remind Me", "U Don't Have to Call", "Caught Up", "More", "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" and "OMG".
More Usher News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018