Pics: Usher Suffers Zipper Malfunction During Concert
Usher has become the latest celebrities who have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction. The "Dirty Dancer" singer was performing to a sold-out crowd at Qwest Center Omaha last Sunday night, May 22 when his fly came undone in the middle of his performance. Quick to correct the mishap, he zipped up his pants after he stripped out of his jacket.
This isn't the first time the mentor of pop sensation Justin Bieber suffered such malfunction with his concert outfit. He was also spotted performing with an open fly during a concert in Rotterdam, Netherlands back in March. At the time, he seemed to be oblivious to the fact that his zipper has come undone as he continued on performing.
During the Sunday night concert, 32-year-old Usher entertained around 16,000 fans with 22 songs, his dance moves and lots of pyrotechnics. Having eight costume changes throughout the gig, he performed songs like "U Remind Me", "U Don't Have to Call", "Caught Up", "More", "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" and "OMG".
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant