Pics: Usher Suffers Zipper Malfunction During Concert
Usher has become the latest celebrities who have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction. The "Dirty Dancer" singer was performing to a sold-out crowd at Qwest Center Omaha last Sunday night, May 22 when his fly came undone in the middle of his performance. Quick to correct the mishap, he zipped up his pants after he stripped out of his jacket.
This isn't the first time the mentor of pop sensation Justin Bieber suffered such malfunction with his concert outfit. He was also spotted performing with an open fly during a concert in Rotterdam, Netherlands back in March. At the time, he seemed to be oblivious to the fact that his zipper has come undone as he continued on performing.
During the Sunday night concert, 32-year-old Usher entertained around 16,000 fans with 22 songs, his dance moves and lots of pyrotechnics. Having eight costume changes throughout the gig, he performed songs like "U Remind Me", "U Don't Have to Call", "Caught Up", "More", "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" and "OMG".
More Usher News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video