Video: Darren Criss Jamming to Cee-Lo Green's Song for GQ Photo Shoot
Darren Criss picked up a guitar and sang Cee-Lo Green's song "Forget You" when doing a photo shoot for GQ Magazine's June issue. The Blaine of "Glee" did the cover song after he was asked to do all pop tunes which have the same four chords. "That's something I've been saying for years," he answered.
After jamming to the clean version of expletive-laden track, Darren proceeded with two more songs La Roux's "Bulletproof" and 4 Non Blondes' "What's Going On". The full clip which includes him covering the other two songs can be obtained on iTunes as part of GQ iPad app.
In an interview for the publication, Darren talked about his newfound fame among other things. He talked about growing beards to enjoy holiday in disguise. When discussing his experience of filming "Glee", the young actor gushed, "It's all very relaxing. You get a trailer on-set. You get treated really well."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked