Video: Darren Criss Jamming to Cee-Lo Green's Song for GQ Photo Shoot
Darren Criss picked up a guitar and sang Cee-Lo Green's song "Forget You" when doing a photo shoot for GQ Magazine's June issue. The Blaine of "Glee" did the cover song after he was asked to do all pop tunes which have the same four chords. "That's something I've been saying for years," he answered.
After jamming to the clean version of expletive-laden track, Darren proceeded with two more songs La Roux's "Bulletproof" and 4 Non Blondes' "What's Going On". The full clip which includes him covering the other two songs can be obtained on iTunes as part of GQ iPad app.
In an interview for the publication, Darren talked about his newfound fame among other things. He talked about growing beards to enjoy holiday in disguise. When discussing his experience of filming "Glee", the young actor gushed, "It's all very relaxing. You get a trailer on-set. You get treated really well."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation