Video: Darren Criss Jamming to Cee-Lo Green's Song for GQ Photo Shoot
Darren Criss picked up a guitar and sang Cee-Lo Green's song "Forget You" when doing a photo shoot for GQ Magazine's June issue. The Blaine of "Glee" did the cover song after he was asked to do all pop tunes which have the same four chords. "That's something I've been saying for years," he answered.
After jamming to the clean version of expletive-laden track, Darren proceeded with two more songs La Roux's "Bulletproof" and 4 Non Blondes' "What's Going On". The full clip which includes him covering the other two songs can be obtained on iTunes as part of GQ iPad app.
In an interview for the publication, Darren talked about his newfound fame among other things. He talked about growing beards to enjoy holiday in disguise. When discussing his experience of filming "Glee", the young actor gushed, "It's all very relaxing. You get a trailer on-set. You get treated really well."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'