Video: Darren Criss Jamming to Cee-Lo Green's Song for GQ Photo Shoot
Darren Criss picked up a guitar and sang Cee-Lo Green's song "Forget You" when doing a photo shoot for GQ Magazine's June issue. The Blaine of "Glee" did the cover song after he was asked to do all pop tunes which have the same four chords. "That's something I've been saying for years," he answered.
After jamming to the clean version of expletive-laden track, Darren proceeded with two more songs La Roux's "Bulletproof" and 4 Non Blondes' "What's Going On". The full clip which includes him covering the other two songs can be obtained on iTunes as part of GQ iPad app.
In an interview for the publication, Darren talked about his newfound fame among other things. He talked about growing beards to enjoy holiday in disguise. When discussing his experience of filming "Glee", the young actor gushed, "It's all very relaxing. You get a trailer on-set. You get treated really well."
More Darren Criss News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?