Video: Darren Criss Jamming to Cee-Lo Green's Song for GQ Photo Shoot
Darren Criss picked up a guitar and sang Cee-Lo Green's song "Forget You" when doing a photo shoot for GQ Magazine's June issue. The Blaine of "Glee" did the cover song after he was asked to do all pop tunes which have the same four chords. "That's something I've been saying for years," he answered.
After jamming to the clean version of expletive-laden track, Darren proceeded with two more songs La Roux's "Bulletproof" and 4 Non Blondes' "What's Going On". The full clip which includes him covering the other two songs can be obtained on iTunes as part of GQ iPad app.
In an interview for the publication, Darren talked about his newfound fame among other things. He talked about growing beards to enjoy holiday in disguise. When discussing his experience of filming "Glee", the young actor gushed, "It's all very relaxing. You get a trailer on-set. You get treated really well."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera