The Reunion, New Couple Alert and Blooming Love in 'Glee' Season Finale
"Glee" season 2 ended with a win for some of the New Directions kids. Although the glee club do not take home a trophy from the Nationals, Rachel, Finn, Mercedes, Sam and Kurt can leave New York with happy faces for having somebody to love.
Rachel, who was seen getting a kiss from Jesse St. James in the penultimate episode, finally lands on Finn's arms again. Finn makes his move as he takes her out on a romantic date. They almost kiss but Rachel walks away due to her Broadway dream.
Rachel and Finn have their biggest moment when they smooch during their Nationals performance. Praising himself for the long make-out session, Cory Monteith's character says, "It was the Superman of kisses." Jesse disagrees, calling it vulgar and unprofessional.
Mercedes is scoring a boyfriend as well. She and Sam are secretly dating, leaving Quinn alone and complaining about not having someone to love. Meanwhile, Kurt and Blaine are kind of taking their relationship to the next level as they say "I love you" to each other.
Towards the end of the May 24 episode, Brittany gives a wise speech to Santana about acceptance. The two girls obviously still have feeling for each other but they could not express it within the confines of the school.
More Glee News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?