The Reunion, New Couple Alert and Blooming Love in 'Glee' Season Finale
"Glee" season 2 ended with a win for some of the New Directions kids. Although the glee club do not take home a trophy from the Nationals, Rachel, Finn, Mercedes, Sam and Kurt can leave New York with happy faces for having somebody to love.
Rachel, who was seen getting a kiss from Jesse St. James in the penultimate episode, finally lands on Finn's arms again. Finn makes his move as he takes her out on a romantic date. They almost kiss but Rachel walks away due to her Broadway dream.
Rachel and Finn have their biggest moment when they smooch during their Nationals performance. Praising himself for the long make-out session, Cory Monteith's character says, "It was the Superman of kisses." Jesse disagrees, calling it vulgar and unprofessional.
Mercedes is scoring a boyfriend as well. She and Sam are secretly dating, leaving Quinn alone and complaining about not having someone to love. Meanwhile, Kurt and Blaine are kind of taking their relationship to the next level as they say "I love you" to each other.
Towards the end of the May 24 episode, Brittany gives a wise speech to Santana about acceptance. The two girls obviously still have feeling for each other but they could not express it within the confines of the school.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof