Kellan Lutz Refuses to Be Britney's Boy Toy for 'I Wanna Go' Video
Kellan Lutz reportedly was asked to be Britney Spears' object of affection in her upcoming music video for single "I Wanna Go", but the "Twilight's Saga" hunk turned down the offer. Rumor has it, the Emmett Cullen on the vampire movie series was originally planned to make out with the pop singer in a steamy scene.
Kellan met Britney for the first time when he attended a fund-raising event held by her on May 11. During charity gig for St. Bernard Project, an organization which focuses on Hurricane Katrina relief efforts, the actor told E! Online that "Oops!...I Did It Again" is his favorite Britney song.
Beside approaching Kellan, Britney reportedly has also asked Matthew McConaughey to play her love interest. Whoever signing a deal to join the "Till the World Ends" singer in the video is going to save her from being hounded by a crowd of paparazzi before he makes out with her in the backseat of a car.
The video shoot for the third single of "Femme Fatale" album was kicked off Tuesday, May 24 in Los Angeles with Chris Marrs Piliero sitting behind the lens. "Just wrapped day 1 of the I Wanna Go video. I-I-I wanna go-o-o to my b-e-e-d to get some sleep tonight," Britney wrote on her Twitter. She is expected to continue the filming the following day.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!